Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Breeding Ground

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2006, 11:32 AM
Top Dog

Default What do you think about this?

http://www.hoobly.com/0/0/223789.html
Old 02-10-2006, 11:39 AM
Walks into Mordor

I am disgusted at Yuckaduck. She told us that Yukon was neutered. And she's breeding him, after all the temperament problems she had with him???? I wish there was a way to let all those potential puppy buyers know how unstable Yukon was. And after lying about that, who knows where Hope came from? She originally said Hope was a rescue, than recanted and said that Hope was a registered breeding dog being "cared for" by a rescue.

What a liar.
Old 02-10-2006, 11:44 AM
Big Dog

Isn't this the same person who was adamantly opposed to BYBs? That certainly sounds like the type of litter she's planning to produce.
And I thought all of her pups would only go to police departments. She wasn't planning on producing "pets" because she's breeding "working dogs" that would be too high in drive for the average owner?
Old 02-10-2006, 11:47 AM
Walks into Mordor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheps4me
Isn't this the same person who was adamantly opposed to BYBs? That certainly sounds like the type of litter she's planning to produce.
And I thought all of her pups would only go to police departments. She wasn't planning on producing "pets" because she's breeding "working dogs" that would be too high in drive for the average owner?
Yup, same person. I know she posted many times talking about how Yukon had aggression issues towards her children. Then she said that his temperament was too "crappy" so she had him neutered.
Old 02-10-2006, 11:47 AM
Pres. Of Gutter Club.....

I thought Yukon wasnt well behaved and she wouldnt breed him because of his temperment problems now im realy confused i also thought hope was fixed and she said she was going toget Yukon fixed because of his problems

I know the secret handshake!!![
Nolu's mindsoap ... known by all not used by many...
Chat is amazing for this reason....
[darkchild16] I love my stick
[TheWonderPuppies] does it have batteries
[TheWonderPuppies] *ducks*
[darkchild16] OH GOD I DID NOT MEANT HAT
Old 02-10-2006, 11:53 AM
Top Dog

I read somewhere else that Hope bit one of her kids too. This is exactly the kind of dogs who should NOT be bred!
Old 02-10-2006, 12:13 PM
Top Dog

I can't say I'm surprised, she already lied on that other forum. Remember the drama when someone went to post here about it?

I agree that it's disgusting, and I'm still unsure she ever had a rescue in the first place (she posted lots of pics but never of the rescue dogs...), but I can't believe she's going to breed Yukon anyway... Grrrrr! Isn't he like 1 year old also?

Where has she been anyway?
Old 02-10-2006, 12:16 PM
Walks into Mordor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran27
Where has she been anyway?
Don't know, don't care. I'm just worried for all those people who will buy these puppies. Sire has aggression problems, and if I remember right, dam had multiple behavioral problems including submissive peeing. Definately NOT what you look for in a breeding quality shepherd.
Old 02-10-2006, 12:17 PM
Top Dog

Not only that, he's also a King Shepherd now. So, a working line dog, but a KS too? Amazing!
http://www.hoobly.com/0/0/225709.html

Fran, he's younger than my dog so he's got to be 10 months or so. So, you know there is no hip cert or anything like that going on.
Old 02-10-2006, 12:19 PM
Big Dog

I think she bounces from forum to forum, spreading her fiction and then leaving when people actually start to catch on. Maybe she's started her own BYBsRus forum.
That's the downside to Internet forums - people can sign on and say anything at all and the honest people will take it as truth.
Closed Thread