Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 11-29-2012, 06:17 PM
Top Dog

Zander would run away.

....Yeah, that's about it.
Old 11-29-2012, 06:17 PM
I'm All Ears

Mia would put on a big show and bark and avoid them. Summer would go home with her new BFFs.
Old 11-29-2012, 06:28 PM
Top Dog

Well, the only one I can say for sure, is Noods who would bark his head off backing up, if they approached him he would run and hide under the lowest piece of furniture...because I was the one to retrieve him out from under a couch when we had to remove him from his previous situation, it wasn't pretty and it wasn't fun.

Jinj, I'd surmise he'd start with his usual "look fierce barking out the window", but if they came in he'd probably show them to the fridge.

Enda's in a kennel when we're gone, but if loose, I have no idea, when we're here she usually backs away at first and paces frantically around the house till you greet the guest, I could see her charging if alone or pressed, but then again I've come home after being out numerous times to find my brother with a random friend (one's even wheel chair bound), her out, and everyone's happy, so, it's up in the air.
Old 11-29-2012, 06:47 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

If it was a big male, Chloe would without a doubt attack. She's tried to attack welcomed male guests before, so I can only imagine what she would do to someone unwelcome. If it were a female, she would probably be okay. Excited to see them, unless they acted weird/threatening. Same goes with a kid/teenager.

The three munchkins would be happy to say hello to their new friend. Lol

Abrams, Momma's boy Chesapeake Bay Retriever and Cynder, Daddy's girl little lab muttly
~*~ DOB 4/11/13 ~*~ DOB 1/28/2006 ~*~

Old 11-29-2012, 06:49 PM
aka RedHotBabe

I don't really know. I came home unexpectedly once and I was quickly met with snarls and teeth flying through the air. She scared the **** out of me, but I figured turning and running would be a worse choice than just standing there and hoping she figured out it was me. I was actually surprised she was so defensive without me in the house. Under most circumstances, I'm not sure she'd do much if I wasn't there. Then again, she throws a fit when she sees people she knows outside, so who knows. She may be able to be won over. She really likes food.
Old 11-29-2012, 06:50 PM
Top Dog

Hmm. Most of my dogs would stand 5 ft away and bark. A few might show them around.

Boomer might be really concerned if it was a man/teenage boy. He has gotten a little worked up before, he does not like teenage boys.

Fez would be concerning. He is crated when we leave but he might actually bite...

Old 11-29-2012, 07:06 PM
Professional Nerd

Harry nailed a family member who walked into our house unannounced. I was home,but he was such a territorial dog that I think he'd have done it even if we weren't.

Stan and Grant are worthless as guards.
Old 11-29-2012, 07:07 PM
Top Dog

Peewee would love on them and say HI.
Ivan if he could get to the door before they fully opened it, would bash the door off their forehead, barking and screaming at them the whole time. I don't know if he would bite someone if I wasn't there. Thankfully he is crated when we are not home and at night. As he takes his "job" of guarding me against evil very seriously.

Old 11-29-2012, 07:07 PM
Bite Club

Mine are crated normally but if they were loose I'd really like to see what they would do. I know for sure that aura wouldn't hurt a fly so she would alert bark and probably hide in her crate while Riley went absolutely nuts. I'd question the mental stability of anyone willing to enter once they saw Riley anyways. Lol. He would put on a scary show for sure but I don't know that he would actually bite unless they got in his personal space and tried to touch him.

~Aura & Riley~
Old 11-29-2012, 07:20 PM
Big Dog

Tulip would run, hide and probably wet herself. Godric, I'm not so sure... He would probably put on a big show but wouldn't follow through with anything.... Of course, unless, there was a night break in and flashlights were involved....Godric loves the flashlights so he'd make new friends fast!

http://www.tulipscloset.net/