We're hanging in there

LauraLeigh

My son is staying at the office at our shop, it has a kitchenette and pull out couch, he has almost all the dogs staying there with him... He laughs because the bed is a single and ALL the dogs want to sleep in it!

We (Hubby and I) are at a friends, along with the cats, who are totally freaked out by "change" except the kittens because its where they are from...

We have fallen in love with Marley's sister and will likely be taking her home when we have one... We've named her "Bob" LOL

Bob & Marley:

My daughter her hubby and Kolby are at a local motel, it's a one bedroom efficiency and works ok for them, they were given permission to have Monte and Rodney there (their dogs)

The hardest part of all this is being all split up, and ESP since its doubtful we'll be back home for Christmas, that breaks my heart...

Oh, and I miss my dogs so bad it hurts, ESP at night.... It is so lonely without them!!!!!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
That is just a horrid upheavel for all of you specially at this time of year. I sure hope you can all go home soon. I know I never ever want to go through that again. I love my MOther dearly but she sure didn't like anyone in her territory.

That is about how I sleep, everyone on my futon. When I Get up there is the shape of me outlined by the dogs and one cat. I feel for your son.

Miakoda

:(

I'm thankful y'all were safe, but I'm praying y'all can get back home soon.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Thanks for the update- I'm sorry your family is seperated, especially at this time of year, but it will end up bringing you all closer together in the end.

((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))

LauraLeigh

Thanks all, I feel like this past year, well... All I can say is thank Goodness for Siren..... I'm exhausted and tired of drama in my life....

Got word today I'll be cut at work from an average of 36-44 hours to 14-18... Didn't even phase me.. LOL

Also I re read some of my posts and they are a bit like wallowing in pity... I want to be sure everyone knows I am extremely grateful for what I have, and that my family both people and pets are all here... That's what really matters!!!

Gods, LauraL . . . you aren't wallowing in the least! (((((((HUGS)))))))

This sucks. You're split up through the holidays, missing your dogs, everything's in a state of flux, you've had a house fire . . . and now your hours get cut.

That's a lot.

I've heard "time" defined as something that keeps all the bad stuff from happening all at once. I think maybe it's not doing its job very well right now.

Members online

No members online now.