Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Dog Breeds

Old 01-08-2005, 09:39 AM
Top Dog

Default Bernese Mountain dog...I am in love.

Ok, I was at the mall and I walked by the pet store. Now you guys know I do NOT condone the pet store at all and that is not even the direction I am going with this anyway. So I am walking along not planning to see - - a Bernese Mountain Dog, a puppy! OMG, I am in love with that breed. It was possibly the cutest thing I have ever laid eyes on. I want one so bad. Of course not yet, but one day. I have seen them as puppies in pictures, but not in real life. Holy ball of fur, I want one! I always tell Hubby if he makes me move somewhere really cold (he is from up north, I am from the south) then I NEED on of those dogs as a companion to keep me warm! He just kind of ignores the comment, but I know I am softening him up to the idea.

I really don't know how I will ever decide what dog will be my next b/c there are so many breeds I have researched and I love. I am very indecisive sometimes too, but one thing I did decide quickly was Brady. I bundled that sweet pup in my arms and he tucked his face into my neck and I was doomed to forever love that dog. Well, not doomed.....unless you count the busted lip......
Old 01-08-2005, 01:14 PM
Puppy Dog

They are great looking dogs. My aunt breeds & shows them, one male goes to Crufts, they all have such nice temperaments

Hoofa-1yr old red boy SBT x
Cleo-7mth old fawn (turning red!) girl Bullmastiff x Bordeaux
Old 01-08-2005, 02:23 PM
Top Dog

Do you have any pics of them?
Old 01-08-2005, 04:18 PM
Soon to Be 4 Pups!!

i looked into getting one too but they dont live very long
Old 01-08-2005, 04:58 PM
Top Dog

Yes, I do know that too. That is one of the down sides of it. But I just read on a site where a lady had hers for 13 and a half years, and their normal life expectancy is 10 years. It would be hard to know that when you get one, but really no time is long enough with any of our dogs.
Old 01-08-2005, 05:03 PM
Top Dog

Look at the puppy on this first page, isn't it adorable? I am in serious love here, it's not just puppy love. Or maybe it is. LOL! I know I am cheesy!

http://bernese.biz/
Old 01-08-2005, 06:29 PM
Soon to Be 4 Pups!!

heres one for you to be in love with hes for sale too
http://www.shakeapaw.net/images/Pupp...nese110204.jpg
Old 01-09-2005, 12:23 PM
Top Dog

2pups622 - That puppy is so cute! He's for sale? On no! I love him! where is he at? i know hubby would not go for it right now, but I am just curious.
Old 01-09-2005, 02:48 PM
Soon to Be 4 Pups!!

www.shakeapaw.com
Old 01-10-2005, 04:01 PM
Top Dog

Oh my frigg'n blank blank! They are adorable. OK knock it off you two! no more posting adorable puppy pics!