Border Terriers...

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Can't comment on the BTs as I've only met a few in our store, but we had a decker at the dog daycare that I worked at. Awesome little dog, but when that basenji streak came through he could be the worst little $hit to deal with.

He was good enough to be with other dogs at the daycare, but I wouldn't say he loved being there and he certainly wasn't running up to new dogs to make friends. We interrupted whenever he started posturing or being a buttface, and he'd wander off to do his own thing, but if anyone said fight he was all for it, lol.

I would totally own one someday.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
LOL I was on the list for a whippet before the move. I still love them but I'm not positive they're what I am seeking right now, they fit in closely but I think something a bit smaller, sturdier, and scruffier may be better suited.

Maybe down the road but they're on the back burner for now. :)
You should get a jack! I know someone who has a litter right now :rofl1:

FG167

This breed is definitely on our list! Jason *loves* Terriers and I am more into the BT look than the JRT but he prefers JRT....regardless, if anyone has any recommendations for breeders, please PM me!

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
Denis approved tonight... 0_0 he said at least it's not a cat.

lol

Schnauzers are too hairy for me, I'll admire them from afar. I have a coworker with a baby standard right now and I lurve it but nope.

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
I just talked to the BT's owner and she's going to get me her pup's breeder's email. She said she was great to work with and would be happy to point you in the right direction even if she didn't have anything for you.

JacksonsMom

If you wouldn't mind PMing me some info, too? I'm almost certain I have a breeder I really like and feel comfortable with, but just want to explore all options.

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
If you wouldn't mind PMing me some info, too? I'm almost certain I have a breeder I really like and feel comfortable with, but just want to explore all options.
Of course! She said she'd give it to me tomorrow. :)

ETA: Sidenote, I thought this owner seemed really educated and into dogs. Her brother breeds, works, and shows Tervs and Mals! Go figure. :lol-sign:

A friend of mine has one as well. I'm sure you could email her and ask where she got her's from. She also trains Mal's :) and has a very nice one right now she's training in Mondio. She's had Corgi's, Mal's, Shepherds, and started with Dobies. So she'd be able to give you some comparisons from her experience as well.

She got her from Boldwind Border Terriers in Winnipeg

Members online

No members online now.