Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 11-26-2012, 06:24 AM
Top Dog

Joce; That seems to be the plan, to crate her whenever she isn't with me. I'll probably take her out a lot more because things will be so hectic with another pup and the two kids, it'll give her time to have fun.

My niece and nephew are afraid of dogs sort of. So, all dogs won't be allowed together, they will be separated. Laila is afraid of Leo at times. The dogs will be managed carefully when the kids are out.

-

Nolu: I sadly do think my brother will let the kids around Leo my themselves. I'll try and keep Sunny away from them when I'm gone, I could kennel him actually. I will be teaching them differently once Leo is here. I know it'll take time as you've said.

I have a muzzle already, I think it's a good one. I don't know how soft it is, it's made out of some sort of rubber. I'll be keeping her muzzled at all times, I don't want to risk it.

Thanks for all your advice! I'll defiantly pick everything up. I'll be giving my two a lot of their own time, especially Serenity. She'll need it.

-

I found out my brother will be here within the week. I'm so nervous. Everything is sinking in now.. I wasn't expecting this or another month of two. God I hope everything works out. Life will be so much more hectic..