Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 12-09-2012, 03:57 AM
<(<) <()> (>)>

I am done shopping... and I didn't even have to go out into the christmas masses.

My dad is now getting a nice tie (He asked for one, don't judge), my mom bought herself pyrex bowls (gee thanks, mom) so back to Amazin they went... now she is getting a book about living with wolves. She was reading an article on the guy and thought it was really cool. SO and I are getting them a year of "Dogs" magazin.
SO is still getting the same as before.
SOs parents are getting a movie gift certificat.

You are the whisper in the wind, and the silence in dark.
You are the autumn rain, and the spring flowers.
You are the joy when I laugh, and the sorrow when I cry.
You are the earth beneath my feet, and the air in the sky
But most of all, you are my heart.
Run free, Beautiful Girl.
Old 12-09-2012, 04:08 AM
Love My Mutt <3

- Mom got a hard to find LEGO Volkswagen T1 Camper Van.
- Dad is getting nothing, because when asked, he says he wants a car and a house. Since these are both ridiculous, and he has no hobbies and likes nothing, he gets nothing. Maybe that will teach him to be a pain. Other than a ferret. When I told him he was getting nothing, he said "fine, that's what I get every year" which is complete BS so I'm done. Sorry, sour spot
- Brother got Zombie U. I know he spent a lot on my gift (new camera lens) so I feel cheap, so I may get him another game. I'm also poor, so we'll see. To be fair, the news lens was for my birthday too, and when I asked what he wants, that's all he asked for
- Ella got a new cat teaser.
- Renegade got his own box of candy canes (he won't eat them, he's just interested in hiding them!)
- Harley will get I have no idea what, because she opened her gift yesterday cause she's an asshole, and she will be pissed if I take the bed she made out of them away :-/

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 12-09-2012, 06:44 AM
Top Dog

I just have to do stocking stuffers now. My kids are all adults but still love their stockings the best. I think it is because they usually know what their big gifts will be, but they never know what will be in their stockings.
Old 12-09-2012, 07:29 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

To be completed tomorrow, I will soften the red in the eyes, but other than that, just need to finish the bottom shell, skin around legs and legs. THis is Old Mossy Back Tortoise for my neice. Her present weighs about 20 lbs, so I bet it will be the most heavy one under the tree. IT's a good rock, I wish I could have made the face a little more tapered and the eyes a different shape but there is an indentation where one eye is so I went with it, you can't change a rock. I chose it, because it had a slight bump where the head was to be. 3 presents down, 2 to go then I will be done. Not counting button men. ONe of those is still half finished..ran out of shanks..need a trip to the thrift store to find something with suitable buttons for about a buck.
better..I think I will soften the eyes and put in a milder orange around the pupil. NOt digging the red at all. Now I can call him ol mossy back which I decided I was going to before I started painting him. Tomorrow I will finish skin legs, tail and belly. Then THAT will be 3 down.
My niece is just about 10 yrs old now, I think.

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

love comes in many directions with mary

Side by side on the sofa sat three annoyed dogs and one smug cat
and then in came a little white kitten,