Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog and Pet Fun > Dog Jokes and Cartoons

Old 01-05-2005, 08:01 PM
DILLIGAF?

Post Osama and Bush Have a Dog Fight

Osama and Bush Have a Dog Fight
Bush and Osama decided to settle the war once and for all. They sat down and decided to settle the whole dispute with one dog fight. They would have 5 years to breed the best fighting dog in the world and whichever side's dog won would be entitled to dominate the world.

Osama found the biggest, meanest Doberman and Rottweiler female dogs in the world and bred them with the meanest Siberian wolves. They selected only the biggest and strongest puppy from the litter, and removed his siblings, which gave him all the milk. After 5 years, they came up with the biggest, meanest dog the world had ever seen. Its cage needed steel bars that were 5 " thick and nobody could get near it.

When the day came for the dog fight, Bush showed up with a strange looking animal. It was a 9 foot long Dachshund. Everyone felt sorry for Bush because there was no way that this dog could possibly last 10 seconds with the Afghanistan dog. When the cages were opened up, the Dachshund came out of it's cage, and slowly waddled over towards Osama's dog. Osama's dog snarled and leaped out of its cage and charged the American Dachshund---but when it got close enough to bite, the Dachshund opened its mouth and consumed Osama's dog in one bite. There was nothing left of his dog at all.

Osama came up to Bush, shaking his head in disbelief, "We don't understand how this could have happened. We had our best people working for 5 years with the meanest Doberman and Rottweiler female dogs in the world and the biggest, meanest Siberian wolves."

"That's nothing,", said Bush. "We had Michael Jackson's plastic surgeons working for 5 years to make that alligator look like a weenie dog."

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-06-2005, 04:41 AM
GSP/Lab Mix!

omg! lmao! That was great. (Even though it does kinda put more bad rep. into Dobe's and Rottz.)
Old 01-10-2005, 08:54 PM
DILLIGAF?

I only posted it because it was a good joke, not to put more bad rep. into Dobermans and Rottwilers because those are my 2nd and 3rd favorite breed of dog, my first is the Greman Sheperd.
Old 01-10-2005, 10:46 PM
GSP/Lab Mix!

Oh Yeah I know! Those are my favs..But my 1st fav is Pit and 2nd is Staff
Old 01-11-2005, 05:13 PM
Top Dog

LOL that was really good