Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 11-23-2012, 03:20 PM
Top Dog

Thumbs up America's got talent (phenomenal, out of this world voice)

from a ten year old! She has the most angelic voice, so mature and trained...beautiful, amazing, will send chills up your spine. Take a listen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKhmFSV-XB0
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams 1776

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

Thomas Jefferson
Old 11-23-2012, 06:34 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

I thought she was pretty dang amazing when I first heard her. I know there was some controversy about letting her sing like that at such a young age, and I don't know how that turned out. She has albums out now, I saw one the other day at Walgreens. It is awesome to look back on utube and see her and her progression. There are a couple there from quite a bit younger you should check out.

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

love comes in many directions with mary

Side by side on the sofa sat three annoyed dogs and one smug cat
and then in came a little white kitten,
Old 11-23-2012, 06:34 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

I thought she was pretty dang amazing when I first heard her. I know there was some controversy about letting her sing like that at such a young age, and I don't know how that turned out. She has albums out now, I saw one the other day at Walgreens. It is awesome to look back on utube and see her and her progression. There are a couple there from quite a bit younger you should check out.

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

love comes in many directions with mary

Side by side on the sofa sat three annoyed dogs and one smug cat
and then in came a little white kitten,
Old 11-24-2012, 12:32 AM
Not a Border Collie

Love this girl! Hers was the only season I've followed regularly. She was insanely talented and seemed like such a bright and VERY well spoken young girl.

Quinn - English Shepherd

Old 11-26-2012, 12:34 PM
Top Dog

What was the controversy? I don't get it. She has a trained voice and knows how to use it. What could possibly be wrong with that? Is there some medical reason or what?
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams 1776

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

Thomas Jefferson