Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 11-29-2012, 08:34 AM
Blonde Raccoon

Yaaay another baby Aussie! So excited for updates .. I know it must be killing you guys. Okay so I seriously hope at least one of you get Etta because adorable (okay who am I kidding, they're all adorable).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toller_08 View Post
I probably won't be there long (just an overnight stay probably) and I'll be so overwhelmed with shock and stress, haha. Never flown alone, the airport I hear is huge, have to go to the breeder's house all alone. I'm a reserved person and this all sounds a lot more overwhelming in my head than it probably will be. Thank goodness the breeder sounds incredibly nice, so that's good, but still... as excited as I am I am also really worried about the whole getting to and from thing!

I don't know the city at all and wouldn't be able to meet you anywhere without getting lost LOL. But it would be cool to meet you!

This whole new experiences and being an adult thing sounds good but I hate how worried I get when I think about where I'll stay and getting there and back. I just keep reminding myself that plenty of people travel to places they've never been to pick up their puppies and it's all good.
Not to sound creepy or whatever, but if you want I can give you my # or something. I live literally two mins from the airport (and yeah, it is a big airport but it's pretty manageable) and if you feel lost or anything I can certainly help guide you in the right direction. I know it can be scary to go new places! Same goes for Fran!

Paris - On Target's Oooh La La
Seamus O'Grady, the supermutt.

& Sally, never forgotten.
Old 11-29-2012, 08:42 AM
Resident fainting goat

It would be great to have a number to call of someone around! LOL I'm staying at the breeders as well for the weekend.. and the airport is YYZ (Toronto Pearson) she lives quite a way from the airport itself and is picking me up but I'd love to have lunch or something at some point on my way in or out (hopefully out because then you'd get to meet puppy!) not sure how that would work since my flight times are both kind of late but if I get there early or anything I could text you!

Disclaimer: I work for Trupanion and love it/our policy! But I do not speak for the company or as the company.
Old 11-29-2012, 08:46 AM
Blonde Raccoon

That would be awesome! I don't really mind if it's kinda late because I'm soooo close to the airport (literally within walking distance if there were no highways) and I'm practically nocturnal anyway. And I'd LOVE to meet puppy too. I'll send you a PM!

Paris - On Target's Oooh La La
Seamus O'Grady, the supermutt.

& Sally, never forgotten.
Old 11-29-2012, 08:50 AM
such sights to show you

Christmas came early for Chaz.

Old 11-29-2012, 02:36 PM
Top Dog

Yay this is so exciting!!!!

So the Aussie pups will still be small enough for riding in a carrier on the plane with you? I'm trying to decide if the next year or so I should be planning on flying to pick up future puppeh or renting a better car and driving. Is a Terv puppy going to be too big to fly in a little carrier?

[QUOTE=Aleron;2133570]LOL there was an ALF marathon on Thankgiving and Jeff said that liking ALF when I was little unknowingly made me want a Belgian.

Usually I warn of shriekiness and obsessions and quirkiness and neediness but well...[\QUOTE]
Hahaha, thats too hilarious! I totally had Alf hi-tops as a kid... I guess now we know eh?

That last sentence is like Scout to a t. Why the hell do I want more? Clearly something wrong.... I am so antsy to see what my probable breeders next future plans are going to be. I think this is how its supposed to feel!
Old 11-29-2012, 02:50 PM
Will Creep For Sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeys23 View Post
Yay this is so exciting!!!!

So the Aussie pups will still be small enough for riding in a carrier on the plane with you? I'm trying to decide if the next year or so I should be planning on flying to pick up future puppeh or renting a better car and driving. Is a Terv puppy going to be too big to fly in a little carrier?
Nah, I've flown 8-10 week old BC pups in cabin. Most airlines are pretty relaxed about it.

www.brigadoonbordercollies.com
http://brigadoonbc.wordpress.com/

Do you want your dog to respect you because you demanded it, or because you truly earned it?
Old 11-29-2012, 03:04 PM
Top Dog

I just want it to be known that I did not prematurely spill the beans to PW. She already had it figured out when I told her.

Also, now that it's out in the open and there's no risk of me accidentally giving it away... I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!! I am so dang excited for 2x fuzzy aussie puppy pictures! And, now there's twice as much chance that someone is bringing either Nina or Billy home and that makes me happy.

Taboo, Zuma, Mighty Mouse, Zinga, Edgar, Zip Tie
Old 11-29-2012, 03:12 PM
<(<) <()> (>)>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleron View Post
But...But....

No really a puppy of any of the mentioned breeds will be awesome and adorable!

That.was.really.really.mean. -.- I want fuzzy ears.NOAWH.

You are the whisper in the wind, and the silence in dark.
You are the autumn rain, and the spring flowers.
You are the joy when I laugh, and the sorrow when I cry.
You are the earth beneath my feet, and the air in the sky
But most of all, you are my heart.
Run free, Beautiful Girl.
Old 11-29-2012, 03:27 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by OwnedByBCs View Post
Nah, I've flown 8-10 week old BC pups in cabin. Most airlines are pretty relaxed about it.
Perfect. I'd definitely rather the quicker flying option, even if puppy starts making horrible noises.