Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 11-23-2012, 02:55 PM
We are Home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joce View Post
I'm gonna have to give up and get it that way. Online shopping feels like cheating when it's available in the store lol!
LOL I would online grocery shop if I could. I HATE HATE HATE going in the stores.

Advice, most needed, is least heeded- Fortune Cookie

Old 11-23-2012, 03:05 PM
Top Dog

We didn't do a ton. Got a 36" deer chew for the dogs at the feed store, a recliner for Clive because a certain cat ruined his bean bag chair, a play rug for him to play with his million toys on, and a few toy cars since he was missing those characters, lol. Think I'll pick up the dogs' food today or tomorrow (10% off), Clive fell asleep before I could get there this afternoon.

We also got a Roku box for $25 off so the lad can have his Xbox back, lol.
Old 11-23-2012, 03:25 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkchild16 View Post
LOL I would online grocery shop if I could. I HATE HATE HATE going in the stores.
Ditto... but I don't because the only store that delivers groceries charges like $10 for delivery, and I like picking my fruit, veggies, meat etc.

Tanya how in the world do you manage to go shopping with Hannah without her seeing what you're buying? I order online or go alone, there's just no way around it (and if they're home when I come back, I leave it in the car until they're asleep or something).
Old 11-23-2012, 03:27 PM
We are Home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran27 View Post
Ditto... but I don't because the only store that delivers groceries charges like $10 for delivery, and I like picking my fruit, veggies, meat etc.

Tanya how in the world do you manage to go shopping with Hannah without her seeing what you're buying? I order online or go alone, there's just no way around it (and if they're home when I come back, I leave it in the car until they're asleep or something).
I give Bev my phone (locked) or a book and throw a blanket over the stuff LMAO.

Morgan I dont worry about him seeing too much.

NONE here do it. NONEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Old 11-23-2012, 03:35 PM
Top Dog

I was horrible and actually ordered for delivery last year when we had 5 inches of snow and I was too lazy to go out with that weather. Of course the poor guy had to howl my stuff to my door (we had shoveled, but still). I felt bad. kinda.

I don't think I'd manage to distract the kids. I guess having two 4yo doesn't help lol. I hope there'll be more deals online in the future because I've missed out on stuff because I couldn't go without the kids.
Old 11-23-2012, 03:36 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran27 View Post

LOL I usually just give her something else to look at like my phone or if she's walking and not sitting in the cart I'll just keep pointing out things around the store and keep the stuff in the cart covered as much as I can. I'm pretty good at it these days lol but I try to avoid buying with her with me when I can but when I found Canterlot castle on clearance at Target for $8 I couldn't pass it up even though she was with me so while she was looking at something else I put it in the cart and kept her distracted

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 11-23-2012, 03:37 PM
We are Home.

I couldnt have gone period. Jeremy worked a double and didn't have time to bring us home between jobs. I was bummed to a friend of mine was running a winter clothes swap and I dropped some stuff off with her and shes holding some stuff that I can use for me but it would have been nice to socialize!

Old 11-23-2012, 03:38 PM
Top Dog

Good job. I guess it's occasions like that when I wish I had a smartphone lol.
Old 11-23-2012, 03:40 PM
We are Home.

Meh mine like my $15 dollar basic one!

Another thought would be if you can get them in the double stroller take them in that and shove things in the basket?

Old 11-23-2012, 04:17 PM
APBT crazy!

Does online count? I didn't buy it.. my friend bought me a zumba coat as it was $61 and now $21 for a gift.