Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 11-23-2012, 01:51 PM
Top Dog

That all makes me really sick.

I just went out shopping for a little bit...didn't get anything on sale though???
I went to the local pet store, they were having 20% off everything. I decided to get some different chews for the dogs...got up to the counter..20% off everything except food and treats. Urgh.

Went to Lowes looking for food storage containers. The employees irritated me and they didn't have what I was looking for.

Went to Walmart. Didn't find food storage containers. Was trying to figure out this black friday thing and didn't see anything I needed that was an exceptional deal. Looked at xbox games, there was nothing left and I was confused. There was a carriage of Xbox wireless headsets that said $5...picked up that, some socks, and some batteries. Got to the counter and "Oh it's not on sale, $40 please"..she wouldn't check on it and I wasn't going to go traipsing around again. Left the headset there. Should have left everything (I wish there were more shopping options around here).

So I got socks, batteries, and some dog chews. Yay. I may go to the mall tomorrow. We'll see.

Old 11-23-2012, 02:00 PM
Top Dog

Feel so bad. All Chaz wanted was the walking dead season one DVDs and I couldn't find them. Three stores! And then he came and got the treadmill I bought for me. Poor Chaz.

He wants to go to fin feather fur and get more guns tomorrow but we have an armory in the living room sooo I dunno.

If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain
dogs I have known will go to heaven, and very, very few
persons -James Thurber
Old 11-23-2012, 02:02 PM
Top Dog

Got a new desktop and four seasons of Big Bang Theory. Took three hours.
Old 11-23-2012, 02:03 PM
We are Home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joce View Post
Feel so bad. All Chaz wanted was the walking dead season one DVDs and I couldn't find them. Three stores! And then he came and got the treadmill I bought for me. Poor Chaz.

He wants to go to fin feather fur and get more guns tomorrow but we have an armory in the living room sooo I dunno.
Look online for them?

$8

http://www.amazon.com/The-Walking-De.../dp/B0049P1VHS

Advice, most needed, is least heeded- Fortune Cookie

Old 11-23-2012, 02:04 PM
We are Home.

19 for Blu Ray

Old 11-23-2012, 02:05 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkchild16 View Post
Whoot getting the TRU groupon for Bevs birthday presents (dont need it for Christmas) and my friend ordered the diapers and I'm ordering something we both needed thats not a black friday sale!
Just FYI, it has to be used by December 24th. So make sure you use it before Christmas and put them away for her birthday. It's also instore only which is the main reason I didn't buy it because it's just not convenient for me to go to the toys r us here and plus Hannah is always with me so it won't be so easy to sneak princess celestia into my cart lol. although that being said most of the stuff I bought in person (not online) I had her with me and managed to keep her from seeing it but she's not so easy to distract these days

We stopped by Michaels and AC Moore today. Michaels was quiet and no lines or anything so that was great.

Went over to AC Moore. it was nuts. Long lines but I figured I'd see how quickly the lines were moving. Yeah not moving at all. I stood in line for ten minutes and hadn't moved an inch so I dropped my stuff on a shelf and walked out lol. There was nothing I was buying that was worth my time standing around. I'll go back next week and get a coupon out of their flyer this weekend and basically get the same deal so.. yeah LOL

I honestly don't know how people can stand it. If you can, I envy you but I am just not that person. I don't even stand in lines that long at Disney World

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 11-23-2012, 02:06 PM
We are Home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
Just FYI, it has to be used by December 24th. So make sure you use it before Christmas and put them away for her birthday. It's also instore only which is the main reason I didn't buy it because it's just not convenient for me to go to the toys r us here and plus Hannah is always with me so it won't be so easy to sneak princess celestia into my cart lol. although that being said most of the stuff I bought in person (not online) I had her with me and managed to keep her from seeing it but she's not so easy to distract these days

We stopped by Michaels and AC Moore today. Michaels was quiet and no lines or anything so that was great.

Went over to AC Moore. it was nuts. Long lines but I figured I'd see how quickly the lines were moving. Yeah not moving at all. I stood in line for ten minutes and hadn't moved an inch so I dropped my stuff on a shelf and walked out lol. There was nothing I was buying that was worth my time standing around. I'll go back next week and get a coupon out of their flyer this weekend and basically get the same deal so.. yeah LOL

I honestly don't know how people can stand it. If you can, I envy you but I am just not that person. I don't even stand in lines that long at Disney World

I will I just wont give them until her birthday because Christmas is no toys from mommy and daddy this year. Only handmade. I also need things from there besides her birthday so who knows LOL.

Old 11-23-2012, 02:13 PM
<--------Orson

I have always wondered about the kind of places that have Black Friday fights, shootings, angry mobs, and tramplings! I have been Black Friday shopping pretty much every year for about 20 years now and I have never in my life seen anything close to that.

Once in a while I'll see some rudeness or snippy behavior (hey, it's early, it's crowded, there's bound to be crankiness, LOL Heck, I see that kind of stuff on ordinary shopping days sometimes! haha) But really it's nothing more than crowded and hard to navigate. Seriously, I wouldn't DREAM of letting my kids go (teens or not) if I had ever seen anything close to a fist fight!
Old 11-23-2012, 02:24 PM
We are Home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACooper View Post
I have always wondered about the kind of places that have Black Friday fights, shootings, angry mobs, and tramplings! I have been Black Friday shopping pretty much every year for about 20 years now and I have never in my life seen anything close to that.

Once in a while I'll see some rudeness or snippy behavior (hey, it's early, it's crowded, there's bound to be crankiness, LOL Heck, I see that kind of stuff on ordinary shopping days sometimes! haha) But really it's nothing more than crowded and hard to navigate. Seriously, I wouldn't DREAM of letting my kids go (teens or not) if I had ever seen anything close to a fist fight!
Apparently my area of the world is a bad one. I noticed something in both of them though. Our Walmart that had it happen was not on the best side of town at all and the one in Moultrie IIRC isnt in that nice an area either. My friend was out all morning and went to target and no issues more then long lines.

Old 11-23-2012, 02:42 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkchild16 View Post
I'm gonna have to give up and get it that way. Online shopping feels like cheating when it's available in the store lol!

If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain
dogs I have known will go to heaven, and very, very few
persons -James Thurber