Need some help with ideas...

Debi

Hubby decided his garage needed a bathroom, so he put on an addition. Yesterday he said he would build me a special grooming area while he is doing the plumbing. Any ideas to help me?? It'll be so great to have everything in one place, organized....the brushes, shampoos, etc. Would you make a raised platform for easier bathing?? All my brain can think of is a great shower head, cause rinsing has always been my biggest problem. It'll be great to have hot & cold water......I've tried baths outdoors in the summer, but a cold rinse was NEVER appreciated. lol :eek:

Yes, YES, YES on the raised platform - and build a ramp that you can roll over to it and hook over the side so you won't have to hoist the critters up!

You'll want a hand held shower head on a hose so you can spray up underneath.

How about a drawer underneath the platform, next to the basin, to hold brushes and stuff, and something that fits over the side of the basin for the shampoos so that they'll be right there at hand, but out of the way so they can't be knocked off while you're trying to hold a reluctant pup?

You do realize that your husband does deserve something very, very special - whatever's dear to his heart - when he gets this finished?

I am soooo jealous!

Charley was ranting after watching an ad for a spa that said something about pampering yourself; he was going off about them being for women whose husbands busted hump so they "wouldn't have to work" and how women with careers surely didn't spend their hard earned money on being "pampered."

Boy, did I set him straight! I pointed out to him that spas were becoming a huge business, primarily with women with careers simply because we HAVE TO PAY SOMEONE TO PAMPER US! No one WE take care of is going to do it, SO WE HAVE TO PAY TO BE PAMPERED!!!

Should've seen the look on his face! :D It won't do any good, though. :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.