Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 11-17-2012, 01:53 PM
Blackout

Default The Chaos that has became my life

I haven't been on for a while. For good reason too (there aren't very many for staying off Chaz )

A small update on the chaos that has become my life....

*bailiffs invaded and occupied most of my home on November 6th illegally, police could not do much. Citing it as a civil matter and from the facts that the bailiffs were working on orders from our bank/creditors
*said bailiff/creditors seized my family's home on November 7th
*i was taken to hospital by a police requested EMT after I melted down, barricaded myself inside the house, and wanted to kill myself. The police was called by me after I just couldn't take it anymore - the breaking point was hearing one of them suggest bear spraying katalin to get her out of the way.
*i am currently in the Psych unit of Vancouver General and will be discharged on Tuesday. Been in the unit under the mental health act since the 7th.
*i have no place to go at the moment. A B&B rented with what little money I have will be the final recourse should I not be able to find a friends couch or something by Tuesday. I can't face shelter life.
*my father is missing, my mother and brother aren't taking my calls nor have they once visited me or checked in. They took off awhile ago, leaving myself and dad to fend for our home.
*i am having emotional difficulties - Emiley and other people have been in my thoughts and its just been really hard in general. It's really difficult......

Will give a comprehensive report once I have more time and a laptop (writing this from my iPad on Starbucks wifi).

Hope everyone is well, safe, and appreciating their loved ones and life <3. Please send vibes, prayers, and whatever else you could spare for myself, my dad, and our situation right now.

Special thanks to Xandra and Romy. Both of you have been amazing in this. I have no words to express my gratitude. Thank you both so very much <3
All except when we happen to meet.

Stories, Poetry, and Musings
http://inugami1112.wordpress.com/

"And it's all been lost before, so there's nothing to lose..."

"There are those that love dogs insanely and those that don't. But once you like a dog, you're sunk. You're a dog person for life."

UKC Kuvasz Standard
AKC Kuvasz Standard
Old 11-17-2012, 02:03 PM
Felurian

So glad you checked in here. Romy's kept me up to date (she knows how I worry), and it's such a relief that not only are both you and Kat safe, but you can not have to worry about her -- that's one thing, at least, in the whole morass that is smooth.

(((((((BIGHUGS)))))))

And remember, as awful as everything is, you can stand it and get through it -- one step at a time, and one day you'll make a good story out of it. (((((((MOREHUGS))))))))<3

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 11-17-2012, 02:09 PM
Blackout

Eh, I'm not so sure of all that lol. But I do hope you're right about the getting out of it part.
All except when we happen to meet.

Stories, Poetry, and Musings
http://inugami1112.wordpress.com/

"And it's all been lost before, so there's nothing to lose..."

"There are those that love dogs insanely and those that don't. But once you like a dog, you're sunk. You're a dog person for life."

UKC Kuvasz Standard
AKC Kuvasz Standard
Old 11-17-2012, 02:32 PM
<--------Orson

(((((((HUGS)))))))))

Prayers and thoughts being sent your way Steph. Be strong, you will get through...the only way out is ALWAYS through.
Old 11-17-2012, 02:44 PM
Taxiderpy

Been thinking about the housing. Check out craigslist too. Sometimes people will have an RV or something on their property they'll rent out dirt cheap or in exchange for chores like feeding horses or something like that until you've got enough squirreled away for a nicer place. Sometimes you can get a job like apartment management or storage unit management that includes a place to live. You can also put up a housing wanted ad with the types of work you can do in trade and see if any non-creepers reply.

Kat is doing well. She's a giant mudball right now, lol. She and the zois have been out wrestling since early this morning and none of them want to come in yet. Moxiecollies has a grooming parlor near here so I'll take her down and get her cleaned up for you.

And that velvet coat fits her like a glove! I'll totally send it up with her because it does a good job of keeping her dry on walks. It looks pretty nice too.

((((((hugs))))))))
Old 11-17-2012, 03:04 PM
Love my pets

Sending lots of good vibes your way that you find a place and things start to work out. Take each day one at a time; don't overstress. Hugs
Old 11-17-2012, 03:28 PM
Member of WHODAT Nation.

I am so so sglad you are okay ! I have been thinking about you and worring also.

hugs and just keep trudgeing , you can do this!
Old 11-17-2012, 04:45 PM
swimming upstream

that's an awful lot to go through--stay strong! You have many positive thoughts coming your way from me and hound brothers!
Old 11-17-2012, 06:08 PM
Obey the Toad.

You are in my thoughts and prayers and I'm sending vibes your way! I'm so glad that Romy is taking care of Kat. Make sure you take care of yourself and hang in there. If you need anything I'm a pm away and will do whatever I can to help. (((hugs)))

~Christina--Mom to:
Sally--8 yr old pit bull mix
Jack--6 yr old Labrador
Sadie & Runt--12 yr old calico DSHs
Pickles & Kiwi--3 yr old white winged parakeets
Yoda--1 yr old Quaker parrot
Solo--12 yr old Senegal parrot
Sheena--Quarter Horse--3/24/86-6/23/11--Rest Easy Sweet Girl~

Labs do it in the lake.

Old 11-17-2012, 07:43 PM
Top Dog

You can do this Steph. Gather up a big barrel of grit. Get mad. Get tough and strong. Fight this thing. Everything this "thing" is trying to do to bring you down, smack it a good one and stand up straight. You can get through it and come out the other side. It will happen if you demand it. I might be the one to bring Kat back up to you when the time comes...been trying to see what I can do...talking to Romy. We're with you Steph. Hang tough. (((HUGS)))
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams 1776

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

Thomas Jefferson