Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 11-16-2012, 10:10 AM
pointer/labrador/terrier

Default Good morning

says Neccy

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

love comes in many directions with mary

Side by side on the sofa sat three annoyed dogs and one smug cat
and then in came a little white kitten,
Old 11-16-2012, 03:17 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

no one had a good morning for neccy..she would have given you a smooch too. She was having a lovely sunny bath to start her day.

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

Old 11-16-2012, 03:22 PM
Twin 1

Aww, lovely! Good afternoon, Neccy.
Old 11-16-2012, 03:23 PM
Twin 2

I adore her little ears! She looks pretty in the morning sun
Old 11-16-2012, 03:24 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

LOl THank you Tuff Stuff...she's kind of like being kissed by a cow, but she puts so much heart into it, so she says to send one or three to you! I thought she was pretty in the sunlight. I shared her chair for a bit and took a sunny bath with her. Mary and I use to do that a lot.

WHen her ears were so swollen and she wouldn't' let anyone near them, I told her one day I will rub those ears and you will like it, really you will. ANd I do, and she does.

And to you Linds she sends a specially one, be careful, it might bowl you over. It does me sometimes.

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

Old 11-16-2012, 03:40 PM
Twin 1

Poor Neccy. She's lucky to have you now.
Old 11-16-2012, 05:04 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

Rubbing those ears is our morning game. I tell her I am gonna do it..and she slides her eyes to the side, in a teasing expression. SHe is touchy about the one that was cut, but as soon as you get that good deep place, she leans in and enjoys as much as Victor and Pepper do. Grammy always said she "did Ollie's ears" at the end of each day. It was their routine too and I have a pic of her on my wall where Ollie has the most goofy happy expression. So I kind of took the tip from her and made it a part of our day in her memory. I am the lucky one, except for when she tries to get me to run, she can skitter all she wants but my running days are done for good. I need a stand in.

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

Old 11-16-2012, 05:17 PM
Felurian

It is so wonderful to see Neccy like that. She is every bit the miracle that Patrick is.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 11-16-2012, 06:35 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

Neccy just needed some dedication and attention. Patrick on the other hand, was in a living hell..He was the deadest looking dog I have ever seen a photograph of. The spark of life that is his miracle to this day just amazes me. Neccy's was a pretty easy fix, it just took diligence, and owners that were willing to let her go for her own well being. For Patrick there couldn't have been a drop of moisture to him, and how he lived being dropped 19 floors down a trash chute is beyond me. He is a fat and happy boy now that's for sure. I believe with all my heart that he survived by will alone, and somehow knew he had a reason to hang on. I am still in disbelief that his owner got her record expunged, that isnt' right, a few classes are not justice to me, not at all for what she did to him.

I want to get a vid of Neccy and her skittering, and how she peeks around the steps at me, and then skitters to the front door. That makes me happy every single time. Her woods walking this fall did her a world of good, it added zest to her and when we drive along the edge of where she ran, she is yodeling her desire for more more more! She will be a pleased girl soon Aiden and Baylee are on their way. I think she misses her Patrick toddler boy. She seems most pleased as Sancho does when the babies are here. So hopefully I will get some fun pics. I have the camera battery charged and ready to go. Fingers crossed.

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

Old 11-16-2012, 07:29 PM
Felurian

Neccy was living in a hell of itching and pain -- for how long? And it was only getting worse. Cold must have been hellish -- and the heat of summer 1000X worse.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian