Goals for 2013

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
Planning early this year of what I'd like to accomplish in the upcoming year.

Kiba we're still continuing our "Quest for a C-ATCH" in CPE, her PD in USDAA, Novice titles in AKC, and TIAD, TG3 and TSAD in TDAA.

Tsuki I want her TG1 and TBAD in TDAA, CL1 in CPE.

Stryder, Lincoln, and Charlie I'd like to get them in the CPE ring and get their CL1 title in 2013.

Those are my bare minimum goals. I would like to try at least two new sports with each dog in the upcoming year, and depending on how they go then I'll set more goals. Rally, flyball, dock dogs (again), and Weight Pull would be our top picks.

Ultimate "mind-blowing" goals for the dogs:

Kiba - Another C-ATCH, Ch Titles in most of the CPE games, TACH in TDAA, Advanced and Open in USDAA and AKC.

Tsuki - CL2 and on her way to CL3 in CPE, TG2 and TIAD in TDAA, Novice Titles in AKC, Attempt at USDAA and see how she does with time limits

Stryder, Lincoln, and Charlie would be to also achieve their CL2s, maybe higher. Stryder and Lincoln in TDAA (Charlie is too tall).

BUSY BUSY BUSY!! *flops over and dies*

BostonBanker

You know, since I know it is a location you travel to, and you have USDAA listed in your goals, you should go to the BARK! trial at All Dogs mid-December. You could see Gusto's big debut :D

elegy

overdogged
My only real goal is for Steve to stay sound. Sigh.

He should finish his 15,000 point NAFA title. Probably won't get to his ONYX until 2014.

And Bean should be up and running in flyball by the end of 2013 as well.

Finish Remmy's last two Advanced Snooker so he will be in Masters in everything and get his AGDC title to go along with his AADC. Get Lucy trained in Agility so I can start competing with her in August 2013.

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
Earn Izzie's MSDC and MADC and maybe her MJDC too. Compete at regionals and qualify for and compete at nationals.

Earn Izzie's CD, RE and SHD titles.

Members online

No members online now.