Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 11-10-2012, 05:37 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

Default Neccy is trying to cuddle

SHe has been happy to sit by you, be petted by you. SHe has been happy to let the little ones touch her, but she has never been a cuddle bug. That is until last night when we sat in the recliner together, becuase I was too congested to be down and was trying to sleep sitting up, and had asked her to move over and share the chair. She did and seemed so very pleased, putting her head on my chest and sighing deep sighs of contentment.

Today she wanted to zoomie down the road, even tho I told her my runners broke a long time ago. Slow mo she would not go so I would let her run a hundred feet ahead, and call her back, repeat, repeat and repeat which seemed to satisfy the need to skitter. SHe ran to the door at the end of her walk very pleased with herself and with me.

Just now I have been trying to take some rest in bed. I am use to Victor molding to me like a second skin, and Pepper tucked in the bend of my legs. Suddenly this large coarse furred creature has jumped onto the mattress and is wiggling, and falling off the bed, jumping back on, feet in the air, in my side, rolling on my head, all with snorts of glee. Victor in horror and growls bailed immediately and Pepper followed right after him. I tried I really did to get her to hold still, even a little, but she was literally " On a Roll". After I couldn't take it anymore and got up, she went back to her chair TAIL thumping, and full of glee. I am afraid to try to get to sleep now. It's like being mauled by a happy pig. Halp!!!!!

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

love comes in many directions with mary

Side by side on the sofa sat three annoyed dogs and one smug cat
and then in came a little white kitten,
Old 11-10-2012, 05:58 PM
& the Muttly Crew

Oh I'm sorry but this really made me smile lol

Neccy got the snuggle bug

ARCHX U-CD Kim MX MXJ NF CL3-SF RL3/2X/1X-COE CGC -- Golden Ditzhund, b. ~Mar'07
MACH ARCHX U-CD Webster MXB MJB RL3/2X/1X-COE CGC -- Flying Houdini, b. ~Jun'07
Mira CD JH MX MXB MXJ MJB CGC WCX -- Princess Cheeseface, b. Jul'09
Lodin -- Crazy Monkeybean, b. Dec'13
Old 11-10-2012, 06:19 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

I am pretty sure she hid my nail clippers too. I have 3 pair, and always put them in the same place, yet when I reached for them for her yesterday no where could they be found. I ended up using a file but made slow progress. So her flailing legs where like Edward Scissor hands too. I got them so they didn't touch the ground, but we still have a ways to go. Maybe I should take the file and set it next to me on my pillow for head protection, I can tolerate the body rolls but over my head is a different story, she is not a tiny girl. I don't want to hurt her feelings but oh my gosh I have no idea what has gotten into her lately.

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

Old 11-10-2012, 06:44 PM
swimming upstream

ok, this seriously made me smile!
Old 11-10-2012, 09:53 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

Guess I don't need a helmet, she has settled down in her recliner and is peacefully sleeping. That was crazy in a good way, but crazy all the same. Victor is much relieved, I don't think I could sleep without him, or him without me. He sure was having nothing to do with her rolling over him.

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

Old 11-10-2012, 10:37 PM
Felurian

Sorry, but I'm sitting here giggling. She sounds positively gleeful -- in a very Mary way.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 11-11-2012, 04:24 AM
Top Dog

Neccy said, "Why should Victor and Pepper have all the fun? I want some big time cuddle too."
Old 11-11-2012, 07:09 AM
Show Dog

I can't help but laugh..
Old 11-11-2012, 07:29 AM
Love my pets

Smkie, that is so funny. Peanut does the exact same thing as Neccy. They must be related.
Old 11-11-2012, 09:20 AM
Felurian

Tallulah will do it sometimes before she snuggles in as close as she can get. I love it

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian