Sweet Dreams, Gipsy.

GipsyQueen

Gipsy passed away last night around 6:30pm in my arms.
It was for the best – she didn’t deserve to suffer any longer – nor did she deserve to suffocate.

So Gipsy, this is for you.

Run free my sweet girl. Thank for being there through everything – you are my life, my heart – and I just don’t know what to do without you just yet. You were there for all the adventures, through all my tears and nightmares and through all those joyous times.
Remember when we first brought you home and you were so small, that you have to climb into your food bowl?
I’m sorry I was afraid of you a little bit when we first brought you home – I’m sure it was all in good fun chasing me trying to catch my pant legs.
Remember when you mobilized the entire neighborhood, because you thought my sneaker was a toy – and thought it would be fun to run outside with? It took us an hour to catch you, but you just thought it was a big game.
Remember the time you almost drown – because you couldn’t stop watching your own bubbles in the water bucket?
You were the only dog who was allowed on the school – and the cool kids sat up front, because they could pet you?
I could write a book about our life together – I will forever hold our memories in my heart.
Run free, we’ll see each other again – and I know, you’ll be right there waiting, wagging your tail and giving kisses.
Sweet Dreams, little girl.

My parents crated us both...

Who, me? No no... I'm allowed to be here. And those socks, they are not there.

You used to love sleeping on the stairs.

Typical.

"The dog is not on the couch..technically."

You will forever be in my heart.

Rest in Peace, Gipsy Queen of Highwoods.

February 29th, 2000 – November 4th, 2012.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Tears welled up in my eyes right now. Run free Gipsy. Good girl.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I know there are no words that help, but if there was anything I could say, it's that I send you our love, and understanding of your grief. <3
Run Free most loved girl. I have no doubt you will be padding along in their hearts for as long as they beat until you are together again.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
What a beautiful tribute, I am so so sorry for your loss. She was a beautiful and very lucky girl to have that kind of love!

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
What an amazing tribute to such an amazing dog. I teared up reading this. Run free sweet Gipsy. She may be gone from this world now, but she will forever be with you always.

ACooper

((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))) Laura, I know how hard this is.

I'm glad she doesn't have to suffer.
Run free beautiful Gipsy, you will never be forgotten.

Doberluv

Oh my! That was a lovely tribute to your darling dog. It really made me tear up. She was wonderful and you two were so very close. It has got to be the hardest time ever for you and your family. My heart goes out to you at this very sad time. It is good that she didn't have to suffer. You will always have her close to your heart through your memories and all those shared life events. RIP dear Gipsy.

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
Gipsy was obviously well loved....your photos really depict what a great bond you had. RIP Gipsy--time to rest easy.

GipsyQueen

Thank you, for all the kind words.

Thanks to some of my old posts - I just found my old photobucket account, with Gipsy pictures that I thought had been eaten by a virus. Every single of them is there. I will post some more tomorrow.

Members online

No members online now.