Blondie's First Birthday

Blondie

It's going to be Blondie's first birthday on Sunday and we're so happy about it! However we still don't know what we're going to do to celebrate it, we can't invite people over because our financial situation isn't exactly the best at the moment :( but we're getting him presents and taking lots of pictures!

Do you people celebrate your doggie's birthdays? What do you usually do?

Barb04

Super Moderator
We usually grill a nice steak for our dogs. It's their special birthday treat besides some bones.

Since Charley never remembers my birthday, it wouldn't be very healthy for him to go along with birthday parties for the dogs . . . ;)

And I go by the birthday rules in Alice in Wonderland : the dogs have one birthday, but there are 365 days in a year; 366 in leap year. That means they have 364 Un-Birthdays in a year, 365 in leap year . . . Lucky dogs!

Last edited:

candy722

Hum....I will be celebrating my dog's 1st birthday in February and Im thinking to take him to a doggy park and some yummy food. Toki is so friendly and loves all the dogs well except for the mean dogs that growl loud. I tell my friends that I have more doggy friends than my own friends.

Members online

No members online now.