Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-03-2012, 10:30 PM
Brattina88 Brattina88 is offline
treehugging clicker freak
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: OH
Posts: 12,671
Default I dreamt about a Chaz dog last night

LOL and it stuck with me all day

I was in a house I've never been to before... Upstairs. Suddenly my Mom came upstairs and told me that Maddie wasn't getting along with Luce and she was worried they were going to fight. I thought this was odd because it seemed to me like those two would get along perfectly, but still I started running around this house and there were sooo many rooms I started to freak when I couldn't find them.
But then I finally found them sleeping in the living room.

So I promptly whipped out my cell phone and texted Jess that my Mom was being super annoying ....and THEN I remembered I left Bailey and Steve outside... and then realized it was raining So I ran to let them in and they both ran in completely muddy doing zoomies around the house and all I could think of was how much trouble I was going to be in because all the white carpets were all muddy with perfect paw prints, but I was laughing at them.

and then I woke up. I am so strange
__________________

Maddie CGC .:. Cocker Spaniel .:. 12 y/o
Bailey CGC .:. Shetland Sheepdog .:. 5 y/o
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-03-2012, 10:33 PM
PWCorgi's Avatar
PWCorgi PWCorgi is offline
Priscilla Winifred Corgi
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Twin Citay!
Posts: 14,337
Default

Hahahha! Nice!

I have had so many dreams about Chazzers/Chaz dogs. The latest was a couple days ago and I could not convince ANYONE to let me walk their dogs. Everyone just made excuses as to why their dogs couldn't go on a walk that day. I know elegy was one person that was there, Taq was another. I just remember feeling *SO* frustrated because these people just would NOT let me walk one of their dogs, lol.
__________________

Siri picture taken by Linds.

Gimme Drugs Not Hugs "Frodo"
Ado's Gimme Victory RL1* "Siri"


*All Siri's rally/obedience titles are to be considered handled by Megan,
because ain't nobody (read: me) got time or skills fo' dat.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-03-2012, 10:57 PM
Taqroy's Avatar
Taqroy Taqroy is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Colorado
Posts: 5,368
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWCorgi View Post
Hahahha! Nice!

I have had so many dreams about Chazzers/Chaz dogs. The latest was a couple days ago and I could not convince ANYONE to let me walk their dogs. Everyone just made excuses as to why their dogs couldn't go on a walk that day. I know elegy was one person that was there, Taq was another. I just remember feeling *SO* frustrated because these people just would NOT let me walk one of their dogs, lol.
Lol. You're actually one of the few people I would trust completely with Mu. I've had a few dreams with chazzers and their dogs. I always wake up and feel a little weird after. Like I might spend too much time here.
__________________


I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-03-2012, 11:09 PM
yoko's Avatar
yoko yoko is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 5,299
Default

I've had one dream. I dreamed we had a giant Chaz meetup and for some reason we were having a 'cutest dog competion' and I was the last vote and somehow everyone was tied. People kept coming up to me and telling me to check the site and people were pming me bribes like 'i will let you pet my dog'.

I am now terrified of a Chaz meetup. XD
__________________
Thank you Vivien and Angel Chicken for the siggy! Also I have been frosted!!! And as of 9/13/07 I know the secret handshake!


Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-04-2012, 03:29 PM
Brattina88 Brattina88 is offline
treehugging clicker freak
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: OH
Posts: 12,671
Default

PW, you could walk my two anytime

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoko View Post
I've had one dream. I dreamed we had a giant Chaz meetup and for some reason we were having a 'cutest dog competion' and I was the last vote and somehow everyone was tied. People kept coming up to me and telling me to check the site and people were pming me bribes like 'i will let you pet my dog'.

I am now terrified of a Chaz meetup. XD
Oh man..... now, if we ever have a big chaz meet up... don't be the last to vote! hehe



I'm glad I'm not the only crazy one
__________________

Maddie CGC .:. Cocker Spaniel .:. 12 y/o
Bailey CGC .:. Shetland Sheepdog .:. 5 y/o
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-04-2012, 03:42 PM
JessLough JessLough is offline
Love My Mutt <3
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Ontario
Posts: 12,957
Default

I love how the only thing you thought was wrong was that your mom was being annoying. Not the fact that Steve and Luce were at your house... that didn't deserve a text... xD
__________________
Ella: 2 1/2 year old female ferret
Nacho: ~7 year old male ferret

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-04-2012, 04:09 PM
Brattina88 Brattina88 is offline
treehugging clicker freak
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: OH
Posts: 12,671
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessLough View Post
I love how the only thing you thought was wrong was that your mom was being annoying. Not the fact that Steve and Luce were at your house... that didn't deserve a text... xD
I know right? And it was so casual too like oh lets text Jess because I was annoyed.... And, I don't even have an upstairs at my house...
__________________

Maddie CGC .:. Cocker Spaniel .:. 12 y/o
Bailey CGC .:. Shetland Sheepdog .:. 5 y/o
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:23 AM.


1997-2013 Chazhound Dog Site