Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 11-11-2012, 03:41 PM
Like a bat outa' hell

Default Most favorite recipes?

I am trying to get creative when cooking and pile up a good amount of go to dishes that I can make for supper. So what are some of your favorite go to recipes that you just love and your family loves.

I should add that I loath chicken, unless its slathered in something and does not taste like chicken anymore.

Teagan Westhighland White Terrier
Panzer South African Boerboel Mastiff
Old 11-11-2012, 03:43 PM
Top Dog

Well...I made these last night, and they were AWESOME. I also made a batch without the hot sauce, which didn't turn out as good - kind of dry. I think you could replace the hot sauce with another dressing - italian, ranch, etc. but definitely need some sort of liquid dressing on it.

http://culinarytuesdays.com/healthy-...ffalo-tenders/

And they were super easy, I'll definitely be making them again.

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 11-11-2012, 03:50 PM
Top Dog

Well, the first one I was going to suggest was Chicken Taco/Fajita things. Chicken covered in taco seasoning and salsa, baked into awesomesuace, then you throw whatever else you want in there (peppers, tomatoes, lettuce) and wrap it all up in a tortilla. I love it. And I also hate chicken.

Another go-to is plain beef Roast. Season it with lemon pepper, garlic/garlic salt, steak seasoning, soy sauce, worcheshire, beef bouillon. Add carrots, peppers, potatoes and whatever else, cook at 250 until done.

Italian Beef. Again, beef roast, beer(must be Mic Ultra), beef bouillon(must be wylers), salad peppers(must be Vlasic), basil, oregano, garlic. Throw it all in a stock pot (or crock pot) until the beef is basically disintegrated. Put on Italian/French bread as an amazing sammich. Anytime I visit anywhere, this is the recipe everyone asks me for.