Mia earned her keep today

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
There are benefits to having a Mia dog. :p

Like... when you sleep through your alarm and instead of sleeping in too, your dog gets up and gets restless and starts barking at you to get up.

I know she was just getting antsy about getting outside and getting breakfast but thank dog for Mia this morning! It's interesting that she'll sleep in on the weekends but knew today I was supposed to get up. I guess it's just the alarm going off then me not getting up.

Brattina88

Good girl Mia! :)
After I had mono I had to encourage Maddie to do this... I would sleep through my alarms :( what would we do without them? :D lol

Aescleah

Argo hates the alarm and will bark his fool head off when it turns on so when i need to wake up early i have trained myself to get up at least 15 mins before the alarm goes off usually i do pretty good unless i am very tired o and there is no sneezing allowed either

Ashley

spiffy

Atta girl Mia! My Poochi has her bed in my room and just like clockwork she would pull my covers a few minutes before the alarm goes off. It would be wishful thinking on my part to believe that she wakes me up so that I wont be late for work. As soon as I open the door she would ignore me and run to where my Doberman is. They are clooose :cool: friends but I don't want them both in my room because they would not stop wrestling thus I don't get to sleep.

porchpotty

Good girl, Mia! Our furry friends takes their responsibility as well in looking after us -- making sure we're keeping up with our schedules. My dog wakes me up every 5:30 A.M. :)

Members online