Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Food and Recipes

Old 11-02-2012, 04:37 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldiefur View Post
Lyzelle you are the QUEEN OF ATTITUDE!!! When I think of the clique on here I imagine that you are the ringleader. You sound like a miserable little thing. You are very negative in most of your posts sorry but it is true.
No, I'm not part of any clique here. I've never met anyone here. I just joined in... February? And I'm quite happy with my life, not miserable at all.

And I'm not the one attacking other people for helping me out. That would be you.

Lyz and Zander
zaner-waner-fluffy-butt <3

'05 Siberian Husky

Old 11-02-2012, 04:54 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Maybe she took it as blaming champion by the title of the thread? The title wasn't that you didn't get food because of the retailer - - the title was you didn't get food because champion had a fire.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 11-02-2012, 04:58 PM
We are Home.

FWIW i dont see any blaming. Just a plain I cant get my food due to a fire.

Then irritated because they cant get it and only got short SHORT notice.

Im sure she wouldnt be the only one saying it if you found out you couldnt get food when you were expecting it.

(general you)

Advice, most needed, is least heeded- Fortune Cookie

Old 11-02-2012, 05:26 PM
orange iguanas.

Oh good God people. Yes I took MandyPugs comment to be directed at the OP, all her other points were so I would assume that one is too. And yes if this were my post I would be pointing out that I didn't say anything related to that.

I'd probably give Fromm a try.

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006
Old 11-02-2012, 05:36 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Actually, really only point 4 was directed to the OP/answering the OP's question. The rest were just clearing up misinformation being spread, as I read it.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 11-02-2012, 05:39 PM
Wookie Collie

Another pet food retailer here.

Champion's oven is set to be installed by the end of November at the latest. They've been sending weekly updates to pet retailers and everything is on schedule. They already have the new oven and are installing it.

Some SKUs aren't showing up and causing irritation amongst customers towards Champion. Mandy's statement was a blanket one, I can pretty much assure you. I get the same remarks every **** day.

In terms of not being up to speed until January 2013, I can believe it. They'll be back to full production by the end of November, but I imagine it will take them some time to catch up, especially with retailers that will order triple of their regular SKUs as soon as they're up and running again. -_-

Finnegan - Border Collie | Porom & Barrett - Ferrets | Stan & Fiora - other half's cats
RIP - Fozzy 1993-2006 Palom 2008-2010 Ysera 2008-2011 Basol 2008-2012 Freya 2008-2014
Old 11-02-2012, 07:21 PM
Top Dog

Okay I did not realize mandypug was a retailer so I can understand her frustration I bet she is getting bashed all day by customers. I have had a horrendous week so I am sorry everyone and I am sorry Lyzelle I am having terrible family issues right now and I guess I am taking it out on everyone.
Old 11-02-2012, 08:16 PM
Top Dog

Don't forget to check feed/grain stores too, sometimes they have a good selection of good dog food.

If all you have is Petsmart, Blue Buff's Wilderness or Freedom line might do it for you, or I believe they sell Innova (the food is ok though they were bought by Proctor and Gamble).

Old 11-02-2012, 08:30 PM
Top Dog

Thanks crazedACD I think I will go with the Blue Buff for now. I ended up ordering GO fit and free for them online but I won't get that until the end of next week.
Old 11-05-2012, 04:18 AM
Puppy Dog

Try wag.com, the prices seem to be the same as Mr. Chewy. I only checked Orijen Adult which is what I'm feeding (largest bag is currently out of stock). They also have free shipping for orders over $49 and the food arrives FAST. I'm in Iowa and if I order by a certain time (before 6 pm I think) I get the food the next day.