Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 11-02-2012, 03:58 PM
Top Dog

No, and I've never ever gotten bored. I pretty much stare at Tucker, and glance up at my surroundings, I enjoy watching him do his thing I guess. Plus I already struggle enough trying to get treats out of my pocket when a dog comes around the corner and I have leash and full poop bag to deal with, I'd fail completely if I had a phone or something too.

Thank you ~Dixie's Mom~ for my awesome siggy!
Old 11-02-2012, 05:44 PM
Top Dog

O, yes!

I don't ring people when I walk because I don't like to do that. I generally will text if I get a text message. I will sometimes check FB/dog forums.

I always listen to music. The only time I don't is when we aren't on routine normal walks (such as hiking, shopping at a park/school/swimming/training). I hate walking in silence. I just make sure I keep an eye on things around me.

Sunny does his own thing on walks. As long as I don't let him walk on to the road, we are all good. It's Serenity I'll avoid using my phone unless I get a text message from a family member. Though I'll listen to music still.
Old 11-02-2012, 08:31 PM
Blonde Raccoon

I always listen to music if we're on one of our normal walks around the neighbourhood. Sometimes I'll answer phone calls or texts, but not usually (especially in winter .. cold hands ). However, when we're hiking or off-leash I never have music in because I like to stay really focused on the dogs/surroundings.

Paris - On Target's Oooh La La
Seamus O'Grady, the supermutt.

& Sally, never forgotten.