Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 12-29-2004, 02:49 PM
Puppy Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il
Anesthesia is too hard on a dog to use it for something like grooming. And come on - he's a Yorkie! Do you really want to trust your dog to someone who can't handle a Yorkie?
I was thinking it would be OK thinking from a horsey perspective. I know lots of people that sedate their horses to be clipped but after reading your post it was a bit of a wake up call!! Horses are just slightly stronger and they really need clipping. So yeah, I take that back!!

Hoofa-1yr old red boy SBT x
Cleo-7mth old fawn (turning red!) girl Bullmastiff x Bordeaux
Old 12-29-2004, 09:42 PM
Top Dog

Well Eddy was groomed at some vet place and I could tell they messed up his hair in the face so Im guessing he moved alot. The second place that I took Eddy is the same grooming that I take my Toki. I really like the way they handled Toki and the hair style so I decided to take Eddy there. I guess Eddy was too much for them to handle but Im gonna try finding somewhere else for Eddy since his really difficult. I think giving a small dog anesthesia is so wrong just for grooming purposes. I really think Eddy is very difficult because just myself trying to touch his face he keeps on moving so I never ever get to touch his face hair. But that is my BF's sister's dog so if she doesn't want to train her dog or if she feels confortable babying her Eddy like that she's gonna suffer later on with his bad habbits.