Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 01-11-2013, 01:06 PM
Top Dog

The travel system I've been wanting was on clearance! Score!
I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth

Buddy Girl - 2000-2013. "Blessed is he who has earned the love of an old dog."

Obi - 7 year old Incorrigible Dog.

Old 01-11-2013, 01:18 PM
Top Dog

WOO! Allison, which travel system is it?

I picked out a travel system at Babies R Us, and it was affordable, but I want to shop around. It goes for under $200 on Amazon but it's always out of stock (it's the Baby Trend Expedition ELX). I REALLY like that one but if I could find any one with similar wheels (three big wheels) I'd be ok with it.

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 01-11-2013, 01:28 PM
Top Dog

I got the maxi cosi piazzo system-- it's fantastic! I am also going to register for a jogging stroller but this one is perfect for mall trips and walks around town with the dog.
I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth

Old 01-12-2013, 04:42 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllisonPitbullLvr View Post
I got the maxi cosi piazzo system-- it's fantastic! I am also going to register for a jogging stroller but this one is perfect for mall trips and walks around town with the dog.
Here it is built I love it!

Old 01-13-2013, 05:04 AM
Sit! Good dog.

Hehe thought this might fit here.

http://www.essentialbaby.com.au/preg...018-27te8.html
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 01-16-2013, 10:57 AM
Top Dog

Had an appt and ultrasound yesterday. Didn't get to find out the sex, but it was pretty cool how we got to see the developing organs and bones... He had a fully developed spine... Which wasn't there like, 4 weeks ago. Lol. It's was awesome. My little button was also proportionate... No stubby arms and tadpole legs with a giant head. He looked like a little person, finally, and he was so beautiful. The doctor said his head was measuring a couple days bigger than how far I am, but that's a common trait in our family. Lol. Big heads. My baby is perfect already. I saw his lungs, his heart, his brain, his spine... All of it was perfect and beautiful and I want this baby more than anything. Josh was there for the first time and he held my hand and I think he was in awe, too. Just not as much as me, lol. I still so badly want somehow, for all this to work out so that my baby can have a happy family. Either way it happens... My baby will have the best no matter what.

I find out the sex on the 13th of February. Happy Valentines Day to me! I will be 20 weeks then and I am almost 16 now.

"Only when the last tree is cut, only when the last river is polluted, only when the last fish is caught, will they realize that you can’t eat money." –Native American proverb
Old 01-16-2013, 11:13 AM
Top Dog

Barbara, I've been thinking about you recently and hoped you'd check in! I'm glad to hear things are looking up for you.

I have my 20 week anatomy scan tomorrow, I'm not going to find out the gender, though.

Old 01-17-2013, 07:38 AM
Top Dog

Glad to hear everything went well Barbara!

I'm laying in bed and my cat is stretched out on my stomach. I can feel baby rolling around, kicking him. I wonder if he thinks I've installed a kitty massage machine.

Old 01-17-2013, 04:27 PM
Top Dog

Had my 20 week sono today! Baby had two kidneys and a stomach and aortas and ventricles and all it's fingers and thumbs and ears and everything it was supposed to have <3 I gained 4 lbs! and the baby weighed 12 oz!

Old 01-17-2013, 04:53 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by milos_mommy View Post
Had my 20 week sono today! Baby had two kidneys and a stomach and aortas and ventricles and all it's fingers and thumbs and ears and everything it was supposed to have <3 I gained 4 lbs! and the baby weighed 12 oz!
Yay!!!!!!