Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 01-08-2013, 09:21 AM
Bite Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by amorse View Post
Moscow was under construction not at once.
I could not agree more

~Aura & Riley~
Old 01-08-2013, 09:24 AM
Bite Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taqroy View Post
Fran I adore you.

Here's me and Mu from last week in all of our un-sexy glory. (Okay maybe Mu is sexy. Or she would be without her perturbed ears on.)

25Weeks-1WithMu by taqroy, on Flickr
You look super cute and I love the look on Mu's face lol!

~Aura & Riley~
Old 01-08-2013, 10:42 AM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

Moscow is still under construction i believe.

So not everyone was graced with the ability to get their point across graciously. If you would scroll down & read my other post, you would see me retracting my statement saying once it was pointed out to me how it sounded, I apoligized for the way it came across.

it was not directed at YOU GUYS, I was talking about myself in the second person, how I AM too vain & about my own body to go through something like thaat & I envy those who have the balls to.

I was surpsised to read that, as I didnt know so many issues could happen to pregnant women, I searched for information & the sites mentioned bladder LEAKAGE but not to the point of peeing on oneself because the baby kick your bladder. Or that the baby can kick you in the cervix .

I enjoyed reading that article, I think the author was very straightfoward & blunt about all that can happen.

Old 01-08-2013, 12:03 PM
Top Dog

DogDragoness, I've found plenty of your posts quite offensive, but in context, that one didn't seem very offensive.

Guys, consider the fact that there was just posted a (albeit exaggerated article) about how your vagina will swell up to resemble testicles and then bleed all over your entire body. That is not, in most people's opinion, remotely sexy, and I'll go as far to say as it's REALLY unpleasant and downright gross. I didn't take DogDragoness's post to mean nobody who gives birth will ever have a sexy vagina ever again, but that she would not at any time like to experience what the author described (which no one can deny is quite the opposite of a description of sexy lady parts).

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 01-08-2013, 02:11 PM
Bite Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by milos_mommy View Post
Guys, consider the fact that there was just posted a (albeit exaggerated article) about how your vagina will swell up to resemble testicles and then bleed all over your entire body. That is not, in most people's opinion, remotely sexy, and I'll go as far to say as it's REALLY unpleasant and downright gross. I didn't take DogDragoness's post to mean nobody who gives birth will ever have a sexy vagina ever again, but that she would not at any time like to experience what the author described (which no one can deny is quite the opposite of a description of sexy lady parts).
Very true, the article was pretty over-dramatic and was more meant to be funny than realistic I think.

But, yeah, I've been feeling the cervix kick/punch thing just recently and there is really no good way to even describe it. Also the bladder thing - not comfortable, but it hasn't made me pee, at least not yet! I think if you have more than one kid, it can get weaker with each, but someone can correct me if I'm wrong!

~Aura & Riley~
Old 01-08-2013, 02:22 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenv101 View Post
You look super cute and I love the look on Mu's face lol!
Thank you! If she didn't insist on lurking around when I'm taking pictures I wouldn't make her be in them.

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Old 01-08-2013, 02:25 PM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by milos_mommy View Post
DogDragoness, I've found plenty of your posts quite offensive, but in context, that one didn't seem very offensive.

Yes, that is what I meant. I was speaking about myself in the 2nd person.

Old 01-08-2013, 02:55 PM
Top Dog

Of course the article was hyperbolic. It's meant to be funny.

What isn't funny are the constant underhanded jabs at mothers and pregnant women in a thread ABOUT mothers and pregnant women.

Sure, that particular comment wasn't overly offensive, but it makes it clear that Dogdragoness hasn't understood from previous discussions regarding her posts that what she says can be interpreted as offensive.

Personally, I love being pregnant, I love my changing body, i feel like a super hero. But I'm astute enough to know that this is a sometimes difficult and emotional process for some women and rudeness and lack of tact shouldn't have to go unnoticed.

IMHO.
I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth

Buddy Girl - 2000-2013. "Blessed is he who has earned the love of an old dog."

Obi - 7 year old Incorrigible Dog.

Old 01-08-2013, 03:25 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllisonPitbullLvr View Post
Of course the article was hyperbolic. It's meant to be funny.

What isn't funny are the constant underhanded jabs at mothers and pregnant women in a thread ABOUT mothers and pregnant women.

Sure, that particular comment wasn't overly offensive, but it makes it clear that Dogdragoness hasn't understood from previous discussions regarding her posts that what she says can be interpreted as offensive.

Personally, I love being pregnant, I love my changing body, i feel like a super hero. But I'm astute enough to know that this is a sometimes difficult and emotional process for some women and rudeness and lack of tact shouldn't have to go unnoticed.

IMHO.
Best.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 01-08-2013, 03:33 PM
Bite Club

Anyone want to see a lopsided belly? Baby just stretched and I snagged a pic for my hubby since it seems like he always misses these things lol

~Aura & Riley~