Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 01-08-2013, 02:00 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogdragoness View Post
Thanks, but I will keep my sexy lady parts sexy :/
No vagina is sexy, it's just a fact of life, lol. (same goes for penises...genitals are not, by and large, attractive)

That said, I didn't have a good majority of those issues...no morning sickness, no cervix kicks, no achiness aside from numb legs due to a sciatic issue the entire time. I had a few weeks of tiredness, but one nap a day was fine and then it went away. And my genitals most certainly did not swell, lol.

Remember that articles about anything unpleasant/weird is always more interesting to read, as human nature goes, than boring and routine things.
Old 01-08-2013, 07:47 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Oh my doG all that stuff sound HORRIBLE !!! is it really that bad ???

It can be, but for many of us it's not. My coworker had the worst pregnancies ever and every horrible thing that could happen, did.

My sister had the easiest pregnancy in the world followed by 20minutes of pushing to deliver her daughter with zero complications.

It's just a funny, tongue in cheek article. Dogdragoness, you do realize that when you say things like "I'll keep my lady parts sexy" you're implying that those of us who elect to have children do not have sexy lady parts? The nice thing about posting on a public forum is that it gives you the option to proofread your posts before you click "send" to see if what you've written is offensive
I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth

Buddy Girl - 2000-2013. "Blessed is he who has earned the love of an old dog."

Obi - 7 year old Incorrigible Dog.

Old 01-08-2013, 08:17 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllisonPitbullLvr View Post
It can be, but for many of us it's not. My coworker had the worst pregnancies ever and every horrible thing that could happen, did.

My sister had the easiest pregnancy in the world followed by 20minutes of pushing to deliver her daughter with zero complications.

It's just a funny, tongue in cheek article. Dogdragoness, you do realize that when you say things like "I'll keep my lady parts sexy" you're implying that those of us who elect to have children do not have sexy lady parts? The nice thing about posting on a public forum is that it gives you the option to proofread your posts before you click "send" to see if what you've written is offensive

You took the words right out of my mouth, Allison.

Dogdragoness, I know this question has been posed before, but I'll ask it again. Why in the heck do you keep coming into this pregnancy/breastfeeding/etc threads and making stupid comments? What's the point? It's offensive and self-centered. You CONSTANTLY say that'll you'll never get pregnant, never have kids, never quit smoking, blah blah blah. So why are you creeping this thread?

Old 01-08-2013, 08:18 AM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:

this.

I complained a lot throughout my pregnancy but really it was a very mild and easy pregnancy and the labor and delivery was seamless. I was in labor for a while (about 14 hours total but not much of that was hard labor and I had an epidural lol) but I only pushed for 18 minutes. I did have an episiotomy but my dr was really good and it's healed up perfectly and you wouldn't even know I'd ever had one. my lady bits look and feel the same as they always did as far as I can tell... although I don't spend a lot of time admiring it in the mirror or anything lol.

Kidney stones was way worse on the lady bits (more the inside than the outside of course) than pregnancy and birth ever was lol and WAY more painful too.

seriously during labor (until the pushing part lol) I watched TV, made phone calls, and played on the computer (mostly posting on chaz lol).

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 01-08-2013, 09:03 AM
Resident fainting goat

Quote:
Oh my doG all that stuff sound HORRIBLE !!! is it really that bad ???

I'm really not sure if you are just being tactless and rude on purpose.. you are about 16 years old..and/or you seriously were raised with no manners at all and have no idea how callous you sound.

Again, it begs the question.. WHY ARE YOU STILL IN THIS THREAD? You come in, you ask questions, you get an answer, you throw insults. "wow that sucks, I'll keep my lady parts sexy" "wow..that sounds painful. I'd rather be skinny" "look at how they waddle! I'd rather die!" .. if the whole idea of pregnancy disgusts you and you seriously can't censor yourself, by all means, find another thread.

You do realize this is a thread for mothers..many of whom have/are pregnant. So when you say things like that, you are saying that they are not longer sexy. HERE IS A NEWSFLASH... many of these people are on their 2nd child, people have sex after they have children, many husbands find the whole process attractive or better yet..

brace yourself this is going to be a biggie.

There are relationships out there that don't rely entirely on physical appearance. They love each other for more than what they look like naked.. love that is unconditional.

I KNOW!
Shocking.

Look, I'm really sorry that you can't think far enough out of your own vanity to think of anything you would like more than a "sexy" vagina or tight abs.. and you are SO CONCERNED with said vanity that you have to push it into the face of others who have chosen to temporarily relinquish the features you deem "attractive" for something they want more. but frankly, that doesn't merit you the right to put down others with your garbage.

(side-note: sexy is a broad definition. Sorry to break it to you, but there are many people that would NOT find your lady parts, or any part of you, sexy at all.. sexy is in the eye of the beholder lol so to speak)

Being pregnant and raising a child is hard enough and the idea of someone wandering into this thread and being wounded by your words even a little bit pisses me off.

This is supposed to be a thread of support and help and advice.
If you have nothing nice to say.. don't say anything at all.
Think about how your words affect the feelings of others.

I don't want kids, I don't even LIKE kids the majority of the time.. I like this thread because I think it's interesting and know a lot of people with kids and do like to learn.
I am only posting this because frankly I don't want these people to get the idea that YOU are what people who don't want kids are like.

Disclaimer: I work for Trupanion and love it/our policy! But I do not speak for the company or as the company.

Last edited by Fran101; 01-08-2013 at 09:20 AM.
Old 01-08-2013, 09:16 AM
<------ CLAIM! ^_^

Yeah but I really have a lot of respect for those who choose to go thru this (if the blogger wasn't exadurating for comic effect ) pregnant women have to go thru alot!

I also didn't know that the baby could kick your cervix or your bladder & make you pee!
Old 01-08-2013, 09:20 AM
<------ CLAIM! ^_^

Quote:

Yes I realize how that came out, I didn't mean to insult anyone who chooses to use a kid, it was more an insult towards myself & my own unwillingness to get past my vainities :P not insulting towards other pregnant women,

FYI I wrote that at about 12 midnight after I had a couple of glasses of wine in me lol :P
Old 01-08-2013, 09:43 AM
Top Dog

Fran I adore you.

Here's me and Mu from last week in all of our un-sexy glory. (Okay maybe Mu is sexy. Or she would be without her perturbed ears on.)

25Weeks-1WithMu by taqroy, on Flickr

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Old 01-08-2013, 09:45 AM
Chihuahua Power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran101 View Post
I'm really not sure if you are just being tactless and rude on purpose.. you are about 16 years old..and/or you seriously were raised with no manners at all and have no idea how callous you sound.

Again, it begs the question.. WHY ARE YOU STILL IN THIS THREAD? You come in, you ask questions, you get an answer, you throw insults. "wow that sucks, I'll keep my lady parts sexy" "wow..that sounds painful. I'd rather be skinny" "look at how they waddle! I'd rather die!" .. if the whole idea of pregnancy disgusts you and you seriously can't censor yourself, by all means, find another thread.

You do realize this is a thread for mothers..many of whom have/are pregnant. So when you say things like that, you are saying that they are not longer sexy. HERE IS A NEWSFLASH... many of these people are on their 2nd child, people have sex after they have children, many husbands find the whole process attractive or better yet..

brace yourself this is going to be a biggie.

There are relationships out there that don't rely entirely on physical appearance. They love each other for more than what they look like naked.. love that is unconditional.

I KNOW!
Shocking.

Look, I'm really sorry that you can't think far enough out of your own vanity to think of anything you would like more than a "sexy" vagina or tight abs.. and you are SO CONCERNED with said vanity that you have to push it into the face of others who have chosen to temporarily relinquish the features you deem "attractive" for something they want more. but frankly, that doesn't merit you the right to put down others with your garbage.

(side-note: sexy is a broad definition. Sorry to break it to you, but there are many people that would NOT find your lady parts, or any part of you, sexy at all.. sexy is in the eye of the beholder lol so to speak)

Being pregnant and raising a child is hard enough and the idea of someone wandering into this thread and being wounded by your words even a little bit pisses me off.

This is supposed to be a thread of support and help and advice.
If you have nothing nice to say.. don't say anything at all.
Think about how your words affect the feelings of others.

I don't want kids, I don't even LIKE kids the majority of the time.. I like this thread because I think it's interesting and know a lot of people with kids and do like to learn.
I am only posting this because frankly I don't want these people to get the idea that YOU are what people who don't want kids are like.
Fran, will you marry me?

It's cruel to come into a pregnancy/mom thread and post about how disgusting pregnancy is. WHAT IS THE POINT BESIDES TO JUST BE HURTFUL?!

L to R: Chloe, Rylie, Emma, Tucker, and Rory
My Blog- Chihuahuas are not Sheep
Old 01-08-2013, 09:59 AM
Top Dog

As Mother Theresa said, "People are often unreasonable, illogical, and self-centered; Forgive them anyway."
I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth

Buddy Girl - 2000-2013. "Blessed is he who has earned the love of an old dog."

Obi - 7 year old Incorrigible Dog.