Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 11-07-2012, 12:03 AM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

I don't recall using the word disgusting.

I have liberal left winged views on the subject, & I expressed them. I I have an issue with it, I do not care for kids, I do not understand why someone would want to have them which is all I said.

Old 11-07-2012, 12:07 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogdragoness View Post
I have liberal left winged views on the subject.
huh?

Old 11-07-2012, 12:11 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenmagick View Post
huh?

This. 112% this.
Old 11-07-2012, 12:14 AM
We are Home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red.Apricot View Post
This. 112% this.
Agree.

Also thats your right but why come in a thread FOR it if you are so against it. No one is forcing you to have a kid. No one here is even asking you to THINK about having a kid so why do you feel the need to come in and spout hurtful comments when we are trying to HELP, SUPPORT and UPLIFT mothers and soon to be mothers.

Being a mom is scary and stressful without comments about how you look why add to it.

Advice, most needed, is least heeded- Fortune Cookie

Old 11-07-2012, 12:55 AM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

Why to folks post about how ppl dress badly at walmart held there have been threads even posting pics of ppl dressed in skinny jeans that others think shouldn't be wearing them. They make hurtful comments about how they look in them ... What about things like that? Do we say anything about that? No, because we all agree that that person shouldn't wear that style of clothing.

How is this any different? It is different because no one else shares my view, what I said is no less hurtful then making fun of someone's clothing choice &/or weight & how they look in it.

Old 11-07-2012, 01:01 AM
Love My Mutt <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogdragoness View Post
Why to folks post about how ppl dress badly at walmart held there have been threads even posting pics of ppl dressed in skinny jeans that others think shouldn't be wearing them. They make hurtful comments about how they look in them ... What about things like that? Do we say anything about that? No, because we all agree that that person shouldn't wear that style of clothing.

How is this any different? It is different because no one else shares my view, what I said is no less hurtful then making fun of someone's clothing choice &/or weight & how they look in it.
Well, it's different because they don't go into threads specifically made for people wearing skinny jeans and telling them that they're unattractive?

You came into a thread SPECIFICALLY FOR PREGNANT LADIES/MOTHERS and went on about how unattractive pregnant ladies are.

ETA: Apparently I have missed some pretty lame threads, cause I'm not remembering a thread complaining about people in Walmart wearing skinny jeans..

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 11-07-2012, 01:03 AM
Let it be

Did I share my small feat fro myesterday? Tandem wearing Briggs and Blake to and from the playground. I even managed to get a very grumpy Briggs onto my back.

Old 11-07-2012, 01:05 AM
We are Home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessLough View Post
Well, it's different because they don't go into threads specifically made for people wearing skinny jeans and telling them that they're unattractive?

You came into a thread SPECIFICALLY FOR PREGNANT LADIES/MOTHERS and went on about how unattractive pregnant ladies are.

ETA: Apparently I have missed some pretty lame threads, cause I'm not remembering a thread complaining about people in Walmart wearing skinny jeans..
This times 1000% and I cant remember ever commenting on it except if it is something that should not be acceptable as in going to the grocery store in a large holed mesh shirt and shorts that may as well be panties. That is not the place for it. If the establishment requires a customer to be clothed they should be and not in underwear.

Old 11-07-2012, 01:06 AM
We are Home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paige View Post
Did I share my small feat fro myesterday? Tandem wearing Briggs and Blake to and from the playground. I even managed to get a very grumpy Briggs onto my back.

Again. Rock it mama! I remember our first tandem <3 Tandeming a boy Briggs size and Blakes size is a feat and you are one awesome mom for doing it!

Old 11-07-2012, 01:15 AM
Top Dog

I'm having a really difficult time gathering whether you're being intentionally dense or if you're actually that oblivious. I am not certain what would be more sad.

No one cares if you think pregnant bodies are hideous. No one cares if you ever have children. We all have opinions. What is being taken offense to is that you are in a thread for and about pregnancy. You're in a thread meant for people to discuss diapers, feeding and the like and have taken every opportunity to tell people how gross it is and to insinuate as to how stupid they were to reproduce. Because, after all, who would want to carry a fetus around, have a belly, feed a kid and deal with normal bodily functions.

You seem to be surprised that no one shares your view when, again, you are essentially in a 'yayyy pregnancy' thread.

If people went into a 'How awesome is it to wear ill fitting clothing while shopping at Walmart?!" thread and blasted people for their clothing choices, they too would not be thought well of.