Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 11-06-2012, 04:10 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paige View Post
It was worth it to me and every other mother in this thread... and hey... my kids are 2 years apart, last one came out 3 weeks ago. This was taken 9 days postpartum. So suck on that.

Go mamma!!!!
I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth

Buddy Girl - 2000-2013. "Blessed is he who has earned the love of an old dog."

Obi - 7 year old Incorrigible Dog.

Old 11-06-2012, 04:14 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Oh yeah to answer "why do that to yourself"...

Because being a mother is AWESOME. Hannah is 5 and SO much fun....

Plus a lot of the things I enjoy are more socially acceptable if I have a child with me LOL

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 11-06-2012, 04:21 PM
Resident fainting goat

Jessie brings up a good point. I had totally forgotten about the boyfriend issue.

..I for some reason assumed you were like..15.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milos_mommy View Post
Fran, you're like my favorite person in the world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taqroy View Post
Fran there's no way that you're 21. You are entirely too...I was going to say smart but I think wise and eloquent are better choices.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenmagick View Post
THANK you Fran!!!!!

You put in words exactly what my thoughts were reading her posts. I am worried for her based on what she has written.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenv101 View Post
This. Excellent post Fran!
awww shucks you guys <3
Old 11-06-2012, 07:17 PM
Kotah BEAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paige View Post
It was worth it to me and every other mother in this thread... and hey... my kids are 2 years apart, last one came out 3 weeks ago. This was taken 9 days postpartum. So suck on that.

Best post EVER <3
Rock on, momma, rock on
Old 11-06-2012, 08:09 PM
Top Dog

UHHHH so I just found out my mom has shingles.

I'm mildly freaking out. I've never had the chicken pox, I was vaccinated though. Right now we're staying FAR away from each other but I'm still REALLLLLY concerned.

I have to call my dr in the morning and see what the risk is...I may need to find a friend to let me crash on their couch for two weeks

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 11-06-2012, 08:09 PM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

The difference is I don't care if you think my dog is ugly, you dot have to live with them. & I have had some "ugly" dogs in the past.

Why does it matter what I say or think so much anyway, fine I won't back track fine insaid it I don't understand why someone would put themselves thru something like this, yes I am rather vain , not the prettiest girl on the block but I do like myself as I am now & I don't want to jeapordize it.

I have no self esteem issues I assure you & whatever I say on the computer I would also say in face to face Convo, I don't fear disagreement

Old 11-06-2012, 08:15 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by milos_mommy View Post
UHHHH so I just found out my mom has shingles.

I'm mildly freaking out. I've never had the chicken pox, I was vaccinated though. Right now we're staying FAR away from each other but I'm still REALLLLLY concerned.

I have to call my dr in the morning and see what the risk is...I may need to find a friend to let me crash on their couch for two weeks
Shingles is not like the chicken pox - you can't catch it by being in the same room. It's rare for somebody to even catch it by touching the person with shingles - generally only if you touch weeping spots. Due to this, it's generally safe to be around somebody with shingles when pregnant, just try and avoid direct contact.

Obviously still call your doctor, but I hope it can make a feel a little better before you can call them.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 11-06-2012, 08:15 PM
Top Dog

Just because you don't get offended or hurt when people say you're unattractive, doesn't mean others don't. Keep that in mind.

Old 11-06-2012, 08:17 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessLough View Post
Shingles is not like the chicken pox - you can't catch it by being in the same room. It's rare for somebody to even catch it by touching the person with shingles - generally only if you touch weeping spots. Due to this, it's generally safe to be around somebody with shingles when pregnant, just try and avoid direct contact.

Obviously still call your doctor, but I hope it can make a feel a little better before you can call them.
Thanks, Jess...but when my mom got home and said "I don't feel well and look I think I have hives" GUESS WHAT GENIUS GRABBED HER ARM AND STARTED POKING HER RASH TO SEE IF HURT.

I do feel better, but the doctor told her it was HIGHLY contagious and she should not be in the same room as me or anyone for that matter. She was under orders to stay "quarantined". I'm hoping the doctor was just being super-safe but...idk.

Old 11-06-2012, 08:29 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogdragoness View Post
The difference is I don't care if you think my dog is ugly, you dot have to live with them. & I have had some "ugly" dogs in the past.

Why does it matter what I say or think so much anyway, fine I won't back track fine insaid it I don't understand why someone would put themselves thru something like this, yes I am rather vain , not the prettiest girl on the block but I do like myself as I am now & I don't want to jeapordize it.

I have no self esteem issues I assure you & whatever I say on the computer I would also say in face to face Convo, I don't fear disagreement
So you don't care at all about other peoples feelings? Some people are more sensitive and that is fine, some people aren't sensitive at all and that is fine too but we should try to care about being sensitive to others

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney