Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 11-06-2012, 01:59 PM
Bite Club

Moms have such a way with words sometimes lol!

~Aura & Riley~
Old 11-06-2012, 02:03 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

I tried looking for a photo that showed my preggo belly but I don't really have any lol. I thought maybe there would be some from my sisters wedding (when I was 8 months pregnant) but every one of the photos has my flowers in front of my belly lol

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 11-06-2012, 02:07 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenv101 View Post
Moms have such a way with words sometimes lol!
I was SO mad. Lol. And I know she didn't mean it in a bad way but she sent it via text and just...no. I don't tell anyone that they look round, I dunno why she thought it was okay to say to a slightly pregnant woman.

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Old 11-06-2012, 02:15 PM
Bite Club

LOL Yeah I remember my mom informing me of how big my butt and hips got around that time too before I was really showing, as she was walking behind me.

~Aura & Riley~
Old 11-06-2012, 02:32 PM
Top Dog

Jen you look awesome! Do you know if you're having a girl or a boy?

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 11-06-2012, 02:34 PM
swimming upstream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogdragoness View Post
I see pregger women at the store waddling around & I think "why do that to yourself?" It's seems so ... Unattractive lol (don't mean to be insensitive ... Just saying) also I she seen a lot of women after baby & it's not mug better ... No thanks, not worth it for me.
Interesting perspective....why do it? To have a family--to experience one of the most incredible things one can do in life...to give of yourself in a way that knows no boundaries.....to love another human being....soooo many reasons.

From a body perspective--if you are hoping that your body will never change, well--I hope you have lots of money set aside for plastic surgery. If that is your only reason for not having children--you may want to re-evaluate that. If, however, you use that reason to cover up any issues you are dealing with--then I say be honest with yourself about it.
Old 11-06-2012, 02:37 PM
swimming upstream

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessLough View Post
Really? Coming into a thread where members are talking about pregnancy and being like "ewwww why would you do that?! How unattractive!" isn't being rude?

Yes, everybody is welcome. Nowhere does it say you have to post comments in the thread, though.
ok, lets just clear this up- everyone is free to post in any thread they would like to. I don't think that is helping your concern over what was posted.
Old 11-06-2012, 02:39 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baxter'smybaby View Post
ok, lets just clear this up- everyone is free to post in any thread they would like to. I don't think that is helping your concern over what was posted.
what? where did I say there that she couldn't? I asked how asking that in THIS thread isn't being rude. Actually, I'm pretty sure other people asked why she's even in the thread to begin with (though I think I said something like that AFTER).

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 11-06-2012, 02:45 PM
Bite Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by milos_mommy View Post
Jen you look awesome! Do you know if you're having a girl or a boy?
It is most likely a girl - the tech couldn't tell 100% though. So there is always a slight chance of a surprise, but I think it's a girl too.

~Aura & Riley~
Old 11-06-2012, 02:45 PM
swimming upstream

Quote:
Really? Coming into a thread where members are talking about pregnancy and being like "ewwww why would you do that?! How unattractive!" isn't being rude?

Yes, everybody is welcome. Nowhere does it say you have to post comments in the thread, though.
Quote:
what? where did I say there that she couldn't? I asked how asking that in THIS thread isn't being rude. Actually, I'm pretty sure other people asked why she's even in the thread to begin with (though I think I said something like that AFTER).
uh--there? And again--everyone is free to view/comment on any thread they would like to--there is no defined exclusion here....not sure why that is even a consideration?