Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 04-08-2014, 09:56 AM
Stinky Butt

I have done several canvas prints and also metal prints. I have decided I really like the metal prints because they have much sharper details and just seem brighter. I can almost always find a Groupon for metal prints (as well as Canvas) so be sure to look there.

All these adorable babies make me want another one....for a fleeting second...then I remember how much I am enjoying this 3 and 5 yr old stage!
Old 04-08-2014, 12:45 PM
Top Dog

Seconding groupon. They constantly have deals. I just peaked and there are 8 different ones on mine right now!

I also made an alert on slickdeals for canvas prints--I've gotten several small ones for free (just paying $5-10 shipping).

I admit that I'm not super critical--I like the pictures, so I like the canvases

Lucyfur CA O-NAC O-NCC S-NJC O-TNO S-TGN S-WVN HPN SG
Old 04-09-2014, 07:49 PM
Top Dog

Today Lillian took her first steps and said her first word!!

(The word was, of course, "Benji" (or "behgee"). She also learned to clap. And started sleeping through the night this weekend.

I love this age. Being a mom is much more fun in nice weather, lol.

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 04-21-2014, 03:52 AM
Top Dog

Is anyone TTC right now? We've been nt/np, but he wants to start really trying, and I'm a little nervous!

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 04-21-2014, 09:49 AM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by milos_mommy View Post
Is anyone TTC right now? We've been nt/np, but he wants to start really trying, and I'm a little nervous!
I can't believe I'm posting this but...

We will be lol. It's really been strongly on our hearts a lot lately and one night I just flat out asked him if he'd been feeling the same thing I have and he was but said he didn't want to put pressure on me because he knows how I'd felt about it in the past lol.

We were looking into adoption but it is SO expensive and they don't tend to favor families with biological children and international isn't an option since I don't fly.

But having another baby has been weighing very heavily on our minds and hearts so I think in May... it's a go lol

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 04-21-2014, 10:28 AM
Top Dog

Go Sparks! You guys are so good with her and she is so sweet I thought you'd have had many more already lol!!

We want to have ours close together but definitely not trying again yet! Dr said at least nine months to a year since i had a c section and I also need to wait till I get more sick and pto time saved up. My boss and moms friend both have kids born in the same year because they got pregnant within a couple months of giving birth. Not sure I could imagine that lol!

If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain
dogs I have known will go to heaven, and very, very few
persons -James Thurber
Old 04-21-2014, 10:30 AM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
I can't believe I'm posting this but...

We will be lol. It's really been strongly on our hearts a lot lately and one night I just flat out asked him if he'd been feeling the same thing I have and he was but said he didn't want to put pressure on me because he knows how I'd felt about it in the past lol.

We were looking into adoption but it is SO expensive and they don't tend to favor families with biological children and international isn't an option since I don't fly.

But having another baby has been weighing very heavily on our minds and hearts so I think in May... it's a go lol
Whoo!!! Congrats!!

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 04-21-2014, 10:33 AM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

We aren't really trying right now, but we don't prevent either. A lot of our friends are having babies though and baby fever keeps popping up.
Old 04-21-2014, 10:59 AM
Big Dog

Just found this thread I'm a step momma to two amazing kids!

Kyler is 3, going to be four in November. He will start preschool here soon, which we are very excited for. He knows his colors, numbers though about 15 or so and half his letters. He is alllll boy, loves to roughhouse and climb trees and just be a terror in general lol. Keeps us on our toes that's for sure!
Snuggling with Olive

On one of our hikes

Same hike, both of us

Brooklyn is going to be 14 in a couple of months and a freshman in high school in the fall. Teenagers are fun :P She is an amazing artist and wants to go to school to become a professional chef once she gets of out high school. She is exactly like I was at that age, which my mom finds absolutely hilarious (the whole "you're going to have kids just like you" curse) since they aren't mine biologically.
Brooklyn, my wife and I at the Seahawks parade freezing our buns off

With one of the horses at my old work

Her school picture from this year
Old 04-21-2014, 12:27 PM
Behavior Nerd

MM, We're probably going to start TTC in Nov/Dec. Eeeks!

CDL, your step kids are adorable!