Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 11-06-2012, 11:49 AM
<------ CLAIM! ^_^

I see pregger women at the store waddling around & I think "why do that to yourself?" It's seems so ... Unattractive lol (don't mean to be insensitive ... Just saying) also I she seen a lot of women after baby & it's not mug better ... No thanks, not worth it for me.
Old 11-06-2012, 12:01 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogdragoness View Post
I see pregger women at the store waddling around & I think "why do that to yourself?" It's seems so ... Unattractive lol (don't mean to be insensitive ... Just saying) also I she seen a lot of women after baby & it's not mug better ... No thanks, not worth it for me.
Great. Good for you. Why are you in this thread? Because it really seems like you're only in here to be rude.

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Old 11-06-2012, 12:05 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taqroy View Post
Great. Good for you. Why are you in this thread? Because it really seems like you're only in here to be rude.
This... And I don't even have kids nor am I pregnant xD

Why would you come into a pregnancy/parenthood thread thread to basically say you hate how being pregnant looks?

I also just live when people do that... Say something rude or insensitive then are like I DONT NEAN TO BE RUDE/INSENSITIVE. Great, so don't say it in the first place? It's like going up to somebody and being like "you're ugly. No offense."

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 11-06-2012, 12:09 PM
We are Home.

Im glad my husband can look past my body changes since having kids and appreciate the fact that its whats going to happen when my body brings him his child and he will tell anyone I may not be the skinny built girl he met after Bev but I carried and gave birth to his child and that makes me the sexiest woman on the planet to him.

Advice, most needed, is least heeded- Fortune Cookie

Old 11-06-2012, 12:12 PM
<------ CLAIM! ^_^

Uh ... Maybe because it says everyone welcome?

I wasn't intending to be rude, just because I don't choose to have kids & I respect those who see it through because its NOT easy & not everyone is "cut out" for kids, I respect & in all honesty ENVY a little those strong women (& men) who are strong enough to be parents.

I wasn't being rude , seems the only one being rude is you with this comment:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taqroy
Old 11-06-2012, 12:15 PM
Bite Club

Quote:

Yes, you were being rude... and it seems to me like you have more issues with your own choice of not wanting to have kids, than we do with it. It's a personal choice, so there is no need to defend yourself and insult us in the process.

~Aura & Riley~
Old 11-06-2012, 12:16 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Quote:

I wasn't intending to be rude, just because I don't choose to have kids & I respect those who see it through because its NOT easy & not everyone is "cut out" for kids, I respect & in all honesty ENVY a little those strong women (& men) who are strong enough to be parents.

Really? Coming into a thread where members are talking about pregnancy and being like "ewwww why would you do that?! How unattractive!" isn't being rude?

Yes, everybody is welcome. Nowhere does it say you have to post comments in the thread, though.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 11-06-2012, 12:18 PM
We are Home.

That is rude to current moms and soon to be moms. Alot of pregnant moms are self concious about their new bodies as it is why make a point in saying that its unattractive and why would you do that to yourself.

Old 11-06-2012, 12:19 PM
Top Dog

Quote:

Interestingly, most people find it rude to be called unattractive. I am one of them.

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Old 11-06-2012, 12:24 PM
We are Home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taqroy View Post
Interestingly, most people find it rude to be called unattractive. I am one of them.
Just remember when any of you are feeling that way you are growing a life. Your body is giving life to another. To expect it to be flawless in this process is just going to set yourself up for failure because your body is changing but it is also showing you how strong it is.

(i was told that by a friend one day when I was upset when I was pregnant with Bev and I just never put it in that perspective before.) It may sound cheesy but it helped me get through it without beating myself up.