Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 11-23-2013, 10:54 PM
Top Dog

Clive was just starting to get interested in Christmas last year (he thought the Christmas tree was awesome). This year, being older, he thinks it is even more spectacular. He was singing Jingle Bells today, lol. (our tree is not up yet, but the grocery store has theirs up) Holidays should be fun
Old 11-26-2013, 05:03 PM
Top Dog

Some of my faves from Ev's photoshoot
I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth

Buddy Girl - 2000-2013. "Blessed is he who has earned the love of an old dog."

Obi - 7 year old Incorrigible Dog.

Old 11-26-2013, 06:22 PM
Top Dog

AHHHHHHJ OMG Allison they look AMAZING. Ev is so adorable and your photographer is great!

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 11-26-2013, 09:24 PM
Top Dog

Thank you! She's super reasonably priced too!
I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth

Old 11-27-2013, 12:13 PM
Bite Club

Mm- maybe Lilian just isn't quite ready for solids yet. Try stopping for a week or two and try again? We had to do that multiple times due to constipation. Now at 9 months I think we are finally on our way!

Ps bananas can be constipating so don't over do them if she has trouble pooping!

~Aura & Riley~
Old 11-27-2013, 12:37 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenv101 View Post
Mm- maybe Lilian just isn't quite ready for solids yet. Try stopping for a week or two and try again? We had to do that multiple times due to constipation. Now at 9 months I think we are finally on our way!

Ps bananas can be constipating so don't over do them if she has trouble pooping!
this.

Bananas constipated Hannah HORRIBLY.

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 11-29-2013, 01:26 PM
Top Dog

YAY FOR BLACK FRIDAY AND 50% OFF AT GAP!

I bought 3 pairs of jeans, a pair of dress pants, a pair of corduroys, a dress, 3 sweaters, 2 pairs of leggings, and a couple shirts for $300. I have clothes that fit again. It feels so good to have jeans that actually stay up and aren't saggy in the butt. And they don't look like maternity clothes, they're still stylish and in an appropriate size. I have not gotten wider hips or bigger boobs or anything but a belly, so the maternity clothes I find everywhere else are way too big. With the sweaters and dresses I bought at Target last week and the dress pants/khakis I bought a month or so ago, I feel like I have a work wardrobe for the next few months now.

RELIEF.

Shopping is way less fun when you are having sciatic nerve pain and have trouble lifting up your legs to put them through pants. Glad not to have to do it for a while.

Lucyfur CA O-NAC O-NCC S-NJC O-TNO S-TGN S-WVN HPN SG
Old 11-29-2013, 03:04 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliTerp07 View Post

Shopping is way less fun when you are having sciatic nerve pain and have trouble lifting up your legs to put them through pants. Glad not to have to do it for a while.
I can sympathize. My entire pregnancy was extremely boring..no nausea, no sickness, none of the digestive troubles, etc. The sole thing I had was sciatic issues. My upper legs were numb for pretty much the entire time, and I had sciatic pain if I stood or walked too long. It was nice to feel my legs again after I had the kiddo.
Old 11-30-2013, 01:22 PM
Top Dog

My lil monster is starting to crawl!! It's still super awkward and not real crawling, but she can move across the floor in no time.

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 12-01-2013, 01:03 PM
Top Dog

Yay Lilian! Everleigh would like to crawl so badly. I would like her to stay put a little longer. At least until the Christmas tree is down.

She's doing this hilarious downward dog yoga baby pose lately-- digging her toes in and pushing her butt up in the air.