Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 09-26-2013, 03:19 PM
Top Dog

Omg Riley is soooo cute with his hair and little outfit!

I had no preference for this baby, but I really want the next to be a boy. Although I always wanted a little sister, so if I have another girl I'll use that console myself.

ETA: Since we're all sharing pictures:

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 09-26-2013, 03:36 PM
Top Dog

I wanted a girl sooo bad! Chazs family is all boys. All his cousins have three boys. He has a sister but everyone laughs its a fluke! I felt really bad for being disappointed but am all excited again!

Now that he is having fun with this and knows its a boy Chaz says we can have more so I figure the seventh or so will be a girl

If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain
dogs I have known will go to heaven, and very, very few
persons -James Thurber
Old 09-26-2013, 04:14 PM
Bite Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taqroy View Post
HEY!! How are you doing?? I hope things are going better for you guys, I miss seeing you around. (((hugs)))

And, oh god, the thought of six teeth in the next month is terrifying. But it might explain our current awful sleep stuff.

P.S. Your baby is so big! And adorable. But seriously, big.
Hey! I am always around. Just lurking more I guess when I don't have time to post lol. We are doing well! She is sleeping a lot better so that has helped everything. She is a lot happier too!

For being 7 months she's still on the little side, but I'm in no hurry for her to get bigger her new thing right now is waving and it's just the cutest thing ever!

Loving all the baby pics. Chaz babies are the best <3

~Aura & Riley~
Old 09-26-2013, 05:27 PM
Top Dog

jenv- You are right chaz babies ARE the best!!

Milos- Thank you! That is such a cute pic of Lillian such a cute smile <3

Old 09-26-2013, 08:55 PM
Top Dog

Oh, I will love it whether it's a boy or girl, I'm sure.

I just like pink ruffly things so much more than sports. (And I realize that I could have a boy who loves bows or a girl who plays with dump trucks and batman, but in my dream situation I get the little princess girl who dances ballet and wants her hair curled before school )

Lucyfur CA O-NAC O-NCC S-NJC O-TNO S-TGN S-WVN HPN SG
Old 09-26-2013, 09:14 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliTerp07 View Post
Oh, I will love it whether it's a boy or girl, I'm sure.

I just like pink ruffly things so much more than sports. (And I realize that I could have a boy who loves bows or a girl who plays with dump trucks and batman, but in my dream situation I get the little princess girl who dances ballet and wants her hair curled before school )
I will loan Hannah lol. She is as pink, ruffle, sparkle as it gets lol. Was a learning curve for me but she's sucked me in. I find myself being all "ooooh sparkly shoes... I want them" lol

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 09-26-2013, 09:17 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

This time 6 years ago I was happy, happy, happy... In labor and with an effective epidural I was like yaaaay baby soon. Whats on tv lol. I think the thread from that night is still on here somewhere

3 hours and 20 minutes from now will be her official birth moment

Ahhh here is the thread

http://www.chazhound.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62670

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Last edited by sparks19; 09-26-2013 at 09:29 PM.
Old 09-27-2013, 08:12 AM
Top Dog

Not sure if its teething (she's not too cranky during the day but has other signs) or just 4 month sleep reversion...

Lillian's been waking up every hour or two hours for four nights. I am beyond exhausted. Last night she slept 12-3 and I considered it a good night please tell me there's something I can do???

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 09-27-2013, 08:49 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenv101 View Post
Hey! I am always around. Just lurking more I guess when I don't have time to post lol. We are doing well! She is sleeping a lot better so that has helped everything. She is a lot happier too!
Ah yeah I understand. If it wasn't for work I would never post. Lol. I'm glad she's doing so much better! I understand now why they use sleep deprivation as a form of torture - it's very effective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milos_mommy View Post
Not sure if its teething (she's not too cranky during the day but has other signs) or just 4 month sleep reversion...

Lillian's been waking up every hour or two hours for four nights. I am beyond exhausted. Last night she slept 12-3 and I considered it a good night please tell me there's something I can do???
Is she in a wonder week phase? I just checked last night and Falon is right on for a fussy one, which explains our current terrible sleep habits. Will she take a pacifier? Can someone else help you out with some of the wake-ups?

Really, the only thing that gets me through those phases is knowing that nothing stays the same. As soon as I adjust to one thing she changes it up.

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Old 09-27-2013, 10:12 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by milos_mommy View Post

This was pretty much my children's normal. One stretch of 3-4 hours but otherwise every hour or two. I was breastfeeding and co-sleeping and that really helped me. I eventually got pretty used to it and was able to sleep pretty well through most of the wakings once I got them latched on. The are awesome sleepers now, it just took us awhile to get there.

I will say, every time I got to a OMG I can NOT do this! moment, something changed, either with me or them and it got better.

(((Hugs))) mama