Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 09-07-2013, 09:07 PM
Big Mutts

Oh my gosh....cuteness overload
Old 09-07-2013, 09:52 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by milos_mommy View Post
What exactly does a baby show entail?? Lol, she's really cute though.
You just stand up on stage, tell them baby's name, age and an interesting fact and then they give you a prize and a first place ribbon. LOL

Oh! And a tiara. Here is Everleigh in hers:
I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth

Buddy Girl - 2000-2013. "Blessed is he who has earned the love of an old dog."

Obi - 7 year old Incorrigible Dog.

Old 09-07-2013, 09:56 PM
Let it be

Daw so cute!

Blake went for an acting audition... I have no idea why because they aren't wanting a ginger (casting for a younger version of the main actor and they are not ging) but they all were so smitten with him. He is such a little ham.
Old 09-08-2013, 07:57 AM
Top Dog

Aww go Blake! When he's famous, I'll tell people I used to talk to his mom on a forum.
I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth

Old 09-08-2013, 10:54 PM
Top Dog

Ryland half giggled at me this morning. I can't wait fora full on one

"Only when the last tree is cut, only when the last river is polluted, only when the last fish is caught, will they realize that you can’t eat money." –Native American proverb
Old 09-09-2013, 06:51 AM
Top Dog

I've said it before but Everleigh is so. stinking. cute. How are all our babies getting so big??

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Old 09-09-2013, 08:20 AM
Top Dog

I went to a dock dogs event with Obi two hours away yesterday. Everything was running late so I ended up being gone for TWELVE hours! Everleigh was alone with dh for the first time everrrrrrr.

He did SOOO great with her! I'm so proud of him because he's been so nervous to be alone with her, worried about not being able to tell why she was fussing or crying or not being able to know when she was hungry. But he did great! It was nice to know that she is happy to be with her dad and it gave him a big confidence boost. Score!

(Oh yeah, and Obi got 2nd place in Novice-- proud of him too!)

Old 09-10-2013, 07:37 AM
Top Dog

Has anyone else experienced a nursing strike? Lillian's been refusing to latch for about a week. I just found out this is normal and I could still get her back to nursing well.

I think I'm going to try to feed her from a cup for a few days. I'm already doing nursing naps, and someone suggested feeding her on an exercise ball. Anyone have suggestions?

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 09-10-2013, 08:49 AM
Top Dog

We haven't experienced but KellyMom has a lot of info and ideas if you haven't already checked it out:

http://kellymom.com/bf/concerns/child/back-to-breast

Old 09-10-2013, 05:35 PM
Let it be

Any mamas/parents havign to go back to school or work?

I am terrified to leave Briggs. Blake being 2 years younger I worry less about because he is typical. Briggs makes life a little more full due to all his appointments and I have no idea how I am going to manage. I didn't finish high school and it is all online. I am going to sign up to finish tomorrow and I am very intimidated on how I will manage everything and then next year how I will leave him to attend the university I want to.

Please tell me it's going to be alright, that i will find the time and will be able to not cry every day I leave them when I finally have to.