Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 09-01-2013, 11:10 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by milos_mommy View Post
Omg Tanya I had no idea....I've given her a bath both times she's had a blowout because I got it all over her getting the onesie off. DUH
I told Matt about that the other day and he was like WTF WHY WOULD YOU WAIT SO LONG TO TELL ME THIS. Lol. I didn't know they were designed for that though, I thought it was a happy coincidence that they have to stretch for giant baby heads.

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Old 09-02-2013, 04:46 PM
Top Dog

Allison, a ton of cloth diaper companies offer a trial period with a full refund. I'm pretty sure bum genius is one of them, and has pretty good reviews.

I was going to order cloth, but she's almost 3 months and we haven't bought diapers yet because we're still living off gifted diapers. Maybe once they run out we will.

You could always use cloth when you're home with her during the day, but let DH use disposables if he refuses.

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 09-02-2013, 04:49 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taqroy View Post
I told Matt about that the other day and he was like WTF WHY WOULD YOU WAIT SO LONG TO TELL ME THIS. Lol. I didn't know they were designed for that though, I thought it was a happy coincidence that they have to stretch for giant baby heads.
Lol I don't know if that's why they were designed that way but it certainly is the best reason lol

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 09-02-2013, 05:25 PM
Top Dog

I'm also a little concerned because the one size diapers go up to 35lbs. Everleigh is already over 17lbs at three months...
I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth

Buddy Girl - 2000-2013. "Blessed is he who has earned the love of an old dog."

Obi - 7 year old Incorrigible Dog.

Old 09-03-2013, 11:04 AM
Top Dog

Okay moms I need some help..

My husband and I are taking a road trip in a couple days it's about a 8-9 hr drive. What are some things I can do/bring to keep my 9 month old from not crying the whole trip??

I have his snacks and toys but that's all I know...HELP

Old 09-03-2013, 11:21 AM
F150 and a .30-06

Katie was just three when we did a 14hr car ride. I took our portable DVD player with us if you don't have one you can get a cheap one for like $60. I'm not big on watching a lot of tv but given the choice between crying well if it helps go for it.

Sakkara's And Then There's Emma - My heart. My Soul. My Co-Pilot. Feb 26 2005 - Oct 22 2009
Can Ch Liberty's Surfer Girl TT - You will always be with me
Phil Ch Groundsniffin Secret Solo - National Specialty Winners Bitch, Multi Best Opposite In Show
Old 09-03-2013, 11:29 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvdogs View Post

My husband and I are taking a road trip in a couple days it's about a 8-9 hr drive. What are some things I can do/bring to keep my 9 month old from not crying the whole trip??

Is there anyway to arrange the trip so that you will be on the road when your little one would be asleep?

That's what I did when Hunter was little. He slept pretty much through the whole ride (12 or so hours), only waking up to nurse.
Old 09-03-2013, 11:59 AM
Top Dog

Definitely time the trips so it's either during his sleep time or as many naps as possible...try to tire him out first but not too much so that he's overtired and cranky, and stop every 2 hours or so for a break...that's all I can think of.

My lower abdomen is KILLING me and I'm really worried I might have a uterine/pelvic infection. I've been having cervical pain during sex for like a week or so, last night I thought maybe I was getting my period from cramps, but now the pain is different and UGH.

Hopefully it's just a stomach bug or something.

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 09-03-2013, 12:18 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by milos_mommy View Post
My lower abdomen is KILLING me and I'm really worried I might have a uterine/pelvic infection. I've been having cervical pain during sex for like a week or so, last night I thought maybe I was getting my period from cramps, but now the pain is different and UGH.

Hopefully it's just a stomach bug or something.
GO TO THE DOCTOR. Seriously, if you think you have an infection you should go like 30 minutes ago. I would not mess around with that.

I actually came in here to complain that I forgot the fricking bottles for daycare this morning. Our daycare provider lets me keep a stash of milk so I just had to go buy a bottle but the milk for today was from frozen, so that's 12 ounces i get to pour out when I get home. Oh well.

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Old 09-03-2013, 12:52 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvdogs View Post

Get some new little toys and put them in different bags and stuff so te child can open them and discover new things. Music is always good, Hannah always liked having the dvd player, frequent stops where they can get out and walk atoud a bit.

We have been driving long distances with Hannah since she was a newborn and that always worked well for us but a lot of times she just slept. She's a champion car traveller now

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney