Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 08-26-2013, 07:36 PM
Top Dog

MM-- I weighed Everleigh today. She's now 17lbs 5oz. Tank!
I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth

Buddy Girl - 2000-2013. "Blessed is he who has earned the love of an old dog."

Obi - 7 year old Incorrigible Dog.

Old 08-26-2013, 07:55 PM
Was BackwardCinderella

Omg! Winnie just hit 25 and she's turning three in November!!! Sometimes I wish she were chubbier because she's so pokey to snuggle.

Speaking of Winnie, she now wants to dress herself:

http://doofydogblog.blogspot.com/
In which creeper dogs, products and nonsense are discussed.

Old 08-26-2013, 08:24 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Hannah is turning 6 in one month and she is 40 lbs. I have been waiting for 40 lbs to put her in a booster. The straps on the carseat were getting below her shoulders and she needed to get out of it but 40lbs just wouldn't come LOL

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 08-27-2013, 11:38 AM
Top Dog

I have no idea why Everleigh is so huge. LOL My husband and I are both very average. I'm 5'6" and he's 5'7".

That picture of Winnie is hilarious!!! Too cute!
I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth

Old 08-27-2013, 11:52 AM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllisonPitbullLvr View Post
I have no idea why Everleigh is so huge. LOL My husband and I are both very average. I'm 5'6" and he's 5'7".

That picture of Winnie is hilarious!!! Too cute!
She's a baby. It will even out eventually. Right now she's packing on the pounds and holding onto the baby fat but eventually she'll start growing vertically at an alarming rate LOL (alarming to your bank account because you won't be able to keep her clothed in the right size lol)

At the peak of Hannah's baby fat phase (in toddlerhood) she was 32 lbs and then suddenly she started growing upwards and she held at 32 lbs for well over a year, almost 2 years. she didn't gain a single pound but she just kept getting taller and taller and thinning out and losing the baby fat. I asked the doc what was up with that because I just didn't think it was right that she wasn't gaining any weight. the doc said it was totally normal because she spent the first two years packing on weight and now it was starting to evenly disperse over her body as she started to pile on the inches in height.

I miss the chubby baby phase... it's so cute lol.

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 08-27-2013, 12:14 PM
Behavior Nerd

The baby fever has hit with a vengeance and all the cute baby pictures are.not.helping. >.<

Old 08-27-2013, 02:00 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllisonPitbullLvr View Post
MM-- I weighed Everleigh today. She's now 17lbs 5oz. Tank!
Wow! Falon is about 16 pounds and she's 22 weeks. Last time I measured her she was 24 inches I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stardogs View Post
The baby fever has hit with a vengeance and all the cute baby pictures are.not.helping. >.<
I have more! That'll help right?

I wish this one wasn't blurry cause I love it.

FalonFiveMonths8.25.2013-1115 by taqroy, on Flickr

Oh and Saturday we went to a baseball game with fireworks afterward. I thought it would be too loud for Falon (we were prepared to flee) but she LOVED it. She turned around at the first boom and then watched the entire show. It was so cute.

FalonFireworks by taqroy, on Flickr

This one just cracks me up (and this was probably the first time in a week she let me eat dinner without actively holding her - I hate teething).

FalonSing by taqroy, on Flickr

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Old 08-27-2013, 02:01 PM
Top Dog

Yay baby fever!!!

Old 08-27-2013, 03:18 PM
Behavior Nerd

Ya'll are eeeevil. EVIL!

DH and I went over my baby name list last week just because and that seems to have triggered this round somehow. >.< Plan is still to shoot for 2015, but this round of the fever is quickly approaching the "baby rabies" phase and that's not cool!

Old 08-27-2013, 03:24 PM
Ho ho ho off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stardogs View Post
Ya'll are eeeevil. EVIL!

DH and I went over my baby name list last week just because and that seems to have triggered this round somehow. >.< Plan is still to shoot for 2015, but this round of the fever is quickly approaching the "baby rabies" phase and that's not cool!
I'm watching a midwife documentary right this second.

Blood... Screaming... Diabetes... Ouch!
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein