Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 06-30-2013, 11:04 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatCrazyGroomer View Post
Wwnnnw b. Eq Eew qqwe err naqmwe ERR mmw www.ww. .
Child posting? LOL

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 06-30-2013, 11:10 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatCrazyGroomer View Post
Wwnnnw b. Eq Eew qqwe err naqmwe ERR mmw www.ww. .
Ugh yes I hate when my Eew qqwe decides to naqmwe. That is the worst

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 07-02-2013, 06:40 AM
Sit! Good dog.

I have a question

We are talking about trying for kids in the near future... I have just been diagnosed with a dermoid cyst, and go back for a scan in August. It's only small (3cm). There were 2 cysts, but the ultrasound lady said she thought one was actually a functional cyst, and one was the dermoid.

I know I should speak to my doctor, but I never have time to go to appointments there, plus the doctor knows my other half and its just weird (hazard of living in a tiny place and living with the dead collector lol)... But, I don't know if the cyst could cause complications with pregnancy, or what....

Google says no, but most people have them removed before pregnancy. I don't think we want to wait that long before trying.

Part of me is thinking just sod it and see, and part of me thinks I should be more sensible.

Any experience?
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 07-02-2013, 08:42 AM
Top Dog

Where is the cyst Dizzy?

My coworker had a large cyst removed from her uterus and a month later was pregnant with twins. She's due to give birth anytime now not sure if that's helpful.
I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth

Buddy Girl - 2000-2013. "Blessed is he who has earned the love of an old dog."

Obi - 7 year old Incorrigible Dog.

Old 07-02-2013, 11:21 AM
Sit! Good dog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllisonPitbullLvr View Post
Where is the cyst Dizzy?

My coworker had a large cyst removed from her uterus and a month later was pregnant with twins. She's due to give birth anytime now not sure if that's helpful.
Ovary. They haven't talked about removing it, just sat its small. They don't go away though, so if it grows it will have to go I assume.
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Old 07-02-2013, 02:02 PM
Top Dog

I would think then, if anything, it would cause issues conceiving but not with a pregnancy itself. That's my non-medical professional thought anyways lol
I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth

Old 07-02-2013, 03:53 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllisonPitbullLvr View Post
I would think then, if anything, it would cause issues conceiving but not with a pregnancy itself. That's my non-medical professional thought anyways lol
I would presume the same
Old 07-02-2013, 04:14 PM
Sit! Good dog.

Interesting I guess time will tell... And I should just talk to the doc I suppose.... Le sigh.

The right is all hunky dory as far as I know!

Old 07-03-2013, 05:26 AM
Top Dog

I love when my kid sleeps through the night, except for waking up with rocks for boobs and being soaked in milk. Dammit.

Old 07-03-2013, 02:32 PM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

Josh and I have kind of thrown around the idea of fostering a child WAY in the future. I've done a little research on it and know the basics of getting started. Anyone with some personal experience here?

Harlow 2010 Boxer :: Rider 2012 ACD/BCx ::
Marquis' Livin' On Tulsa Time "Tulsa" 2014 ACD
& part-time resident Corral West Call Me A Grimm Fairytale "Story" 2012 ACD

http://trailingcattle.blogspot.com/
https://www.facebook.com/trailingcattle