Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 06-09-2013, 08:11 AM
Top Dog

The colostrum thing is normal and the vomiting/diarrhea is often a sign of your body prepping for labor.
I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth

Buddy Girl - 2000-2013. "Blessed is he who has earned the love of an old dog."

Obi - 7 year old Incorrigible Dog.

Old 06-09-2013, 02:44 PM
Let it be

Both 100% normal. I could shoot it across the room long at 4 months preggo with briggy and was crapping my brains out at random times during both pregnancies. Especially before babies. On a brighter note I didnt crap while pushing
Old 06-09-2013, 03:30 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paige View Post
Both 100% normal. I could shoot it across the room long at 4 months preggo with briggy and was crapping my brains out at random times during both pregnancies. Especially before babies. On a brighter note I didnt crap while pushing
Did you specifically ask if you did? Because they are super discreet if it does happen, many people never know lol

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 06-09-2013, 04:48 PM
Bite Club

You probably already know this Allison, but warm compress or shower while massaging the ducts and then nursing right after and doing deep compressions while she feeds usually works. It can hurt but worth it to get them cleared up. I've only had to deal with that a couple of times so far.

~Aura & Riley~
Old 06-09-2013, 08:42 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenv101 View Post
You probably already know this Allison, but warm compress or shower while massaging the ducts and then nursing right after and doing deep compressions while she feeds usually works. It can hurt but worth it to get them cleared up. I've only had to deal with that a couple of times so far.

Thanks Jen I think I caught it early enough. I nursed her every 1.5-2 hours yesterday on that side and pumped the other side as needed and I can already feel it resolving.
I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth

Old 06-09-2013, 08:48 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessLough View Post
Did you specifically ask if you did? Because they are super discreet if it does happen, many people never know lol
This. I have NO idea if I did or not!

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 06-10-2013, 01:03 PM
Let it be

Yes I did HAHAHA

I thought it was hilarious that its the only socially acceptable time to poop in front of people as an adult. I was actaully sad I didn't.

Old 06-10-2013, 01:31 PM
Top Dog

I'm pretty sure I did. *shrugs* Hubby hasn't mentioned it and he better not. Ever.

Old 06-10-2013, 03:38 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

I asked hubby if I did and he said he honestly doesn't know. When it was pushing time he was up by my head being moral support and helping with my legs (helping me not kick doc in the brain lol by accident of course) and he didn't see anything below the belt until she was crowning and at that point the docs hands were there and then her head was there and there was no noticing anything else.

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 06-11-2013, 03:41 AM
Top Dog

Still no baby...I wasn't that anxious for the baby to get here but I'm 2 days past my due date now, my family and his/her dad are all crazy impatient, and now I'm having a lot of contractions and I'm reallllyyyy hoping they're for real this time.

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com