Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 06-08-2013, 04:31 AM
Let it be

Lol at least no one asked to fry up your placenta!

My boyfriends son's mom said in front of Briggs "I do t understand why you Want anything to do with that retarded kid."

Am I ever happy my baby doesn't know words.
Old 06-08-2013, 05:00 AM
Sit! Good dog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paige View Post
Lol at least no one asked to fry up your placenta!

My boyfriends son's mom said in front of Briggs "I do t understand why you Want anything to do with that retarded kid."

Am I ever happy my baby doesn't know words.
Wow. That comment practically justifies violence.

Stupid bitch!
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 06-08-2013, 09:10 AM
Top Dog

I kind of wish someone would encapsulate my placenta for me... But then I feel really weird.

"Only when the last tree is cut, only when the last river is polluted, only when the last fish is caught, will they realize that you can’t eat money." –Native American proverb
Old 06-08-2013, 09:54 AM
Top Dog

Paige, I'm sorry ((hugs)). It takes a really strong person not to rip someone's throat out over a comment like that.

And quite frankly, I'm really surprised ANYONE wants anything to do with such a horrid woman...

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 06-08-2013, 10:02 AM
Top Dog

Paige that's awful. I wouldn't have been able to keep my cool about something like that. What a nasty person.

Update on the bump:

Finally managed to get an appointment and Ryland is weighing in at almost 7 lbs! He is in the 82nd percentile for weight, but it's because he is LONG! I'm not at all surprised. I'm 6'2", his biological father is 6'3", and my Dad is 6'5". I know my families traits tend to be very dominant and I'm confident he will come out a spitting image of his grandfather, which is exactly what I want, honestly. We also throw big babies. I was 9 lbs. Biological father was 10. My Dad was 10+.

Full term. Holy crap. I hope desperately that he stays in until his due date. He is already turned in the right position... Head down, face to my back. I'm producing a good amount of colostrum and I get contractions almost daily. The doctor used the phrase "any day now"... I really hope he waits until the end of June. We are moving into a new apartment on the 22nd! Ugh!

"Only when the last tree is cut, only when the last river is polluted, only when the last fish is caught, will they realize that you can’t eat money." –Native American proverb
Old 06-08-2013, 02:16 PM
Top Dog

Paige, I would have lost it. Big time.

Good luck Barbara! You'll do great. If Everleigh's birth taught me anything, it's to stay calm and be flexible about your expectations. Nothing turned out how we thought it would with her.
I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth

Buddy Girl - 2000-2013. "Blessed is he who has earned the love of an old dog."

Obi - 7 year old Incorrigible Dog.

Old 06-08-2013, 03:56 PM
Let it be

Her and I had it out last night. Without going into too much detail I have her kids 5 days a week. She is nothing but a nasty bully who craps her pants when her ex doesn't jump at her word to do things her way. I hope she gets fired from her line of work (child and youth worker) because no one needs such a negative nancy around their kids.

Rotten to the core. Now she wants to "talk things through in person like adults" and I need to aparently get over that comment. Hell nah lady.
Old 06-08-2013, 06:57 PM
Top Dog

Atta girl! Let her have it!

On a side note, blocked milk ducts suck.
I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth

Buddy Girl - 2000-2013. "Blessed is he who has earned the love of an old dog."

Obi - 7 year old Incorrigible Dog.

Old 06-08-2013, 07:09 PM
Top Dog

Is it normal for me to be able to shoot colostrum a few inches? Saw some on my nipple, applied a little pressure to get that little but out and wipe it away, and it shot out! A lot! What the heck.

Old 06-09-2013, 04:46 AM
Top Dog

Is diarrhea AND vomiting something to be concerned about in pregnancy? I just woke up and had the worst diarrhea I have EVER had, and then I threw up once. I'm drinking loads of water to keep hydrated.