Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 05-31-2013, 12:00 PM
Top Dog

Allison she's gorgeous! I'm so glad she recovered quickly and you guys are at home. And Obi is a rockstar, it took my girls a couple weeks to realize the tiny screamy thing was a human and not a monster (Murphy was perfect, as always).

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Old 06-01-2013, 01:17 AM
Top Dog

Aww, you should get pics of Obi with her.

I'm having contractions (BH?) tonight. We'll see if it actually goes anywhere. They aren't very strong or regular, so I'm not very hopeful, but maaaaybe. I still haven't packed my hospital bag, gotten my car seat installed, or gone to my prenatal pediatrician visit, so I'll be fine if baby waits a few more days, but I think my mom and cousin might explode if he (or she) isn't born soon.

Also my brother had a dream during a nap before that I had the baby tomorrow and he left work early. So that'd be cool.

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 06-01-2013, 07:43 AM
Top Dog

Exciting MM! The first night I had contractions (they felt like period cramps) they weren't regular and stopped around 4:00 am. Then they started back up around 10:00am and continued with no pattern all day. By 7:00pm they were sort of track able but by 10:00 I was at the hospital and 7cm dilated! I kept waiting for really obvious patterns but there wasn't really one.

Hoping today is your day!
I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth

Buddy Girl - 2000-2013. "Blessed is he who has earned the love of an old dog."

Obi - 7 year old Incorrigible Dog.

Old 06-01-2013, 09:10 PM
Top Dog

I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth

Old 06-02-2013, 12:00 AM
Top Dog

HOW DO YOU DO A CAR SEAT OMG. Finally got mine and just realized I have no idea how to put it and that it's super tight in my tiny car. Waaaaahhhhhh and I remembered I need to get my air conditioning fixed so I don't cook my child in this Texas heat.

"Only when the last tree is cut, only when the last river is polluted, only when the last fish is caught, will they realize that you can’t eat money." –Native American proverb
Old 06-02-2013, 04:54 AM
Top Dog

Lol Barbara I tried to put mine in and NOPE. I have no idea. I called the traffic safety division and they gave me an appt at the firehouse to have someone do it for me. I think that's a national thing, when I get to a computer I'll send you the link to find a station near you that does it.

Old 06-02-2013, 05:16 AM
Top Dog

http://www.nhtsa.gov/cps/cpsfitting/

There ya go! Everleigh is SO precious, I love that first picture.

Old 06-02-2013, 09:30 AM
Top Dog

I may be biased but she is pretty **** cute.

Old 06-02-2013, 12:15 PM
Top Dog

Allison, I think you might have a twin.

Old 06-02-2013, 12:21 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara! View Post
HOW DO YOU DO A CAR SEAT OMG. Finally got mine and just realized I have no idea how to put it and that it's super tight in my tiny car. Waaaaahhhhhh and I remembered I need to get my air conditioning fixed so I don't cook my child in this Texas heat.
Once you get it in, never take it out. It's a PITA in terms of how to do it... It takes a minimum of 3 arms from somebody who isn't preggers and can get right up there all in it's business. depending where your anchor is.... Some are in really dumb spots and take a contortionist. I'd def get it done by the police or at a fire station.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13