Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 05-02-2013, 09:28 PM
Top Dog

Jules - that would be great! I think nail polish and lotion or something similar would be lovely, I'm sure she'll just be thrilled you thought of her on mother's day before the baby comes! Maybe some chocolate if you know she likes that?

Paige - good luck! I'll keep you and Briggs in my thoughts, I hope you get some answers and if not, a direction and some support until a diagnosis comes.

Allison - I'm wearing pants MAYBE once a week right now. Dresses and skirts are where it's at.

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 05-03-2013, 07:06 AM
Top Dog

Omg we only had two wakeups last night. *pokesbaby * I would love for this to be the new normal.

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Old 05-03-2013, 08:11 AM
Magic, motherf@%$*#!

Thanks, ladies! Uh, chocolate - perfect!
Old 05-03-2013, 08:27 AM
Top Dog

My night last night was not much fun (Taq, you probably got more sleep than me ).

I got home around 10pm and took a shower. My neck felt a little tense but I had been driving a lot and out walking like 6 miles in a nature preserve (and possibly at 8 months pregnant climbing fences to illegally check out haunted/abandoned houses), so not that weird.

When I laid down in my bedroom, I felt super hot. I thought it was maybe from the shower, or warm in my room from the lights being on. But it just didn't get better with the window open/lights off/me lying still, and I started to get a migraine.

I got up, took tylenol, and iced my neck. The headache started to feel better, but then I got nauseous. THEN I had a braxton hick contraction, but it was way more intense than they usually are. And then another. And then another. I was trying to drink water and move around but they kept coming and every time I had one my heart started racing so fast and it got hard to breath (I googled that but apparently it's normal). They contractions slowed down (I had like 7 in an hour, but then they slowed to like 2 an hour after the first hour).

I finally fell asleep around 5 and slept til 7. Woke up horribly nauseous. I drank a little apple juice and ate an english muffin with peanut butter and I'm starting to feel less sick, and I've only had one BH contraction this morning, so I'm reallllllyyyyy hoping it was just like, a little dehydration or something.

Old 05-03-2013, 02:08 PM
Let it be

Near he end? It's a bitch! When is your due date?
Old 05-03-2013, 03:56 PM
Top Dog

June 9th. So I'm only not even 35 weeks! But I figured this is around the time I should start to be miserable.

Old 05-04-2013, 08:15 AM
Top Dog

I can't remember when I first started having BH but it sounds like maybe you were overdoing it Hard not to when you feel good! Hopefully you feel better and baby stays baking!

38 weeks yesterday. Maybe this will be the last bump picture?

I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth

Buddy Girl - 2000-2013. "Blessed is he who has earned the love of an old dog."

Obi - 7 year old Incorrigible Dog.

Old 05-07-2013, 06:47 AM
Top Dog

I think we decided (FINALLY!) on names last night. Hopefully. At 35 weeks.

Old 05-07-2013, 11:13 AM
Let it be

Briggs wasn't officially named till he was 3 weeks old.

Blake I just went eh someone else name him.
Old 05-07-2013, 12:45 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paige View Post
Blake I just went eh someone else name him.
LOL!

I'm 38w4d and we still haven't decided on a name. (Unless she surprises us and turns out to be a boy. Then we are set!)
I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth

Buddy Girl - 2000-2013. "Blessed is he who has earned the love of an old dog."

Obi - 7 year old Incorrigible Dog.