Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 04-23-2013, 12:58 AM
Bite Club

Agreed. Just listen to your body and you should be fine. I personally just had issues with lifting because of how weak my abs were. I could not lift a carseat or anything remotely heavy for probably about two weeks. I wasn't given any restrictions specifically though.

~Aura & Riley~
Old 04-23-2013, 04:15 AM
Top Dog

They gave me all those rules. I pretty much followed none of them. BUT I felt amazing pretty much right afterward. If you do to much to fast your body is going to let you know.

I find the driving restrictions a bit stupid. What do they think single moms do? I had to take Falon to get a blood test three days after we got home - Matt had to go back to work. What was I supposed to do?

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Old 04-23-2013, 06:37 PM
Top Dog

Did anyone else start getting "morning sickness" at the end of their pregnancy? I'm 33 weeks, and the past few days have been feeling slightly nauseous at times, but today it got really bad, I couldn't finish dinner - haven't vomited yet though. I just feel awful right now.

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 04-24-2013, 10:42 AM
Top Dog

I haven't, but several moms in my birth month group have.

Are you having any heartburn or indigestion? That could be the culprit. Baby is taking up a lot of space by 33 weeks and pushing on your stomach.

Either way, hope you feel better soon!

Today is my last day of work. Thank god. My feet, legs and hands are so swollen and painful and I'm totally exhausted because I can't sleep. I'm full term on Friday!
I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth

Buddy Girl - 2000-2013. "Blessed is he who has earned the love of an old dog."

Obi - 7 year old Incorrigible Dog.

Old 04-24-2013, 07:02 PM
Let it be

I did x2. totally normal,
Old 04-24-2013, 11:22 PM
Top Dog

I'm 30 weeks pregnant... Is it too early to start hyperventilating about the idea of labor?

"Only when the last tree is cut, only when the last river is polluted, only when the last fish is caught, will they realize that you can’t eat money." –Native American proverb
Old 04-25-2013, 07:39 AM
Bite Club

Something I'd recommend for everyone with new babies is The Wonder Weeks. There is an app you can download or you can get the book. Very helpful for understanding babies development periods and why they might be fussy for seemingly no reason.
http://www.thewonderweeks.com/

~Aura & Riley~
Old 04-25-2013, 12:41 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenv101 View Post
Something I'd recommend for everyone with new babies is The Wonder Weeks. There is an app you can download or you can get the book. Very helpful for understanding babies development periods and why they might be fussy for seemingly no reason.
http://www.thewonderweeks.com/
I downloaded the app and it goes by due date. Which...I mean it makes sense, but Falon is pretty clearly in some kind of development phase right now (clingy, cluster feeding, just weird) and the app thinks she's only one week old. Instead of four. And she fits the signs for the four week wonder thing perfectly. :|

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Old 04-25-2013, 03:33 PM
Bite Club

Yeah the due date thing is kind of weird. I think it's just a guideline. At least you can read the signs and make your own judgement on if she's going through it or not. Clarissa is in the 8-9 week one right now. She doesn't stay happy for very long and wants to breast feed all day long and sleep with the boob. Lol

~Aura & Riley~
Old 04-25-2013, 03:39 PM
Bite Club

Oh and there are also growth spurts which happen at different times than the wonder weeks. If its not one thing it's another!

~Aura & Riley~