Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 03-21-2013, 08:09 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllisonPitbullLvr View Post
Little miss was a tiny bit more cooperative today.
She's so cute!! I'm glad she cooperated! Those 3d scans are crazy, I can't believe how detailed they are - I got so weirded out when it became blatantly obvious that our little girl has MY nose. Lol. My nose on a tiny human being that is still inside my body. So. Weird.

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Old 03-21-2013, 03:33 PM
Top Dog

LOL! We didn't get a good enough view to tell what she will look like but we do know that she has hair, and loves sucking on her hands and feet. Oh, and she has skeletor hands but sweet chubby arms!
I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth

Buddy Girl - 2000-2013. "Blessed is he who has earned the love of an old dog."

Obi - 7 year old Incorrigible Dog.

Old 03-21-2013, 04:14 PM
Let it be

I love 3D ultasounds
Old 03-24-2013, 11:21 AM
Top Dog

How many newborn sized things should I buy? Is there even a way to predict what sizes I'll need, or do I just have to wait and see? (I'm only taking the tags off/washing a few items beforehand, so I can return anything that never fits). I mean obviously it will depend on the size of the baby, but I'm wondering if only having 4 or 5 newborn size onesies and 1 or 2 nb size sleepers and buying everything else in 0-3 mo is a bad idea?

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 03-24-2013, 07:56 PM
Bite Club

Clarissa was 7lbs and she fit newborn for the first month. Just now she is starting to fit the 0-3 m, and she is probably 8.5 lbs ish now, but even those vary in size it seems so its hard to say. It's helpful to have more than two though if you don't want to be doing laundry all of the time. She wears sleepers a lot because its still flipping cold here. We went to a consignment store and stocked up on cheap nb and 0-3m stuff. They grow out of them so fast it's not worth spending a ton of money on it.

~Aura & Riley~
Old 03-24-2013, 08:02 PM
Resident fainting goat

This is a public service announcement.

Do not put your child in suspenders my mom sent me this gem picture of me today.. wow SERIOUSLY MOM?! SUSPENDERS?!?! Why are my pants so high?! Why are my jeans cuffed?! Love the pacie on the gold chain and the turtle neck in MIAMI

not even going to touch on my white penny loafers..

Note to all mothers and future mothers, this is child abuse!!

Disclaimer: I work for Trupanion and love it/our policy! But I do not speak for the company or as the company.
Old 03-24-2013, 08:04 PM
Top Dog

Lol, Fran, that outfit is amazing.

My parents have a photo of me on their mantle with me in a purple turtle neck, pink peddle-pushers, white sneakers and a purple cap, with my teal purse.
Old 03-24-2013, 09:13 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Hannah picks her own clothes and has for a long time now so if she ever comes back to me with a photo like that... It's her own fault lol

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 03-24-2013, 09:44 PM
Top Dog

MM-- I bought a TON of NB stuff second hand-- much of it was brand new since many babies never get the chance to wear it! This way, if my baby doesn't end up using most or any of the outfits, I don't feel guilty.

DH moved her dresser in finally and I sorted through her clothes to discover in seriously lacking in anything 0-3 months which I'm thrilled about because it means more shopping!
I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth

Buddy Girl - 2000-2013. "Blessed is he who has earned the love of an old dog."

Obi - 7 year old Incorrigible Dog.

Old 03-25-2013, 03:23 AM
<(°°<) <(°°)> (>°°)>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran101 View Post
This is a public service announcement.

Do not put your child in suspenders my mom sent me this gem picture of me today.. wow SERIOUSLY MOM?! SUSPENDERS?!?! Why are my pants so high?! Why are my jeans cuffed?! Love the pacie on the gold chain and the turtle neck in MIAMI

not even going to touch on my white penny loafers..

Note to all mothers and future mothers, this is child abuse!!

I wore suspenders all the time at that age too. We were 90s kids - I think that is all the excuse anyone needs.

Here we go -

Not suspenders, but I would like you to notice the hat, and the sandles with socks. I'm such a German. -.-

And it all comes down to... We were 90s kids.

You are the whisper in the wind, and the silence in dark.
You are the autumn rain, and the spring flowers.
You are the joy when I laugh, and the sorrow when I cry.
You are the earth beneath my feet, and the air in the sky
But most of all, you are my heart.
Run free, Beautiful Girl.