Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 03-03-2013, 08:24 AM
Top Dog

I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth

Buddy Girl - 2000-2013. "Blessed is he who has earned the love of an old dog."

Obi - 7 year old Incorrigible Dog.

Old 03-03-2013, 08:45 AM
Top Dog

So cute, Allison!!

I started my 3rd trimester yesterday!

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 03-03-2013, 05:35 PM
and Fozzie B!

Quote:
Originally Posted by milos_mommy View Post
Also - did anyone else not show during pregnancy? I'm 25 weeks today, and no one would be able to tell I was pregnant unless I was wearing a skin-tight top and they knew what I looked like before. I'm SERIOUSLY frustrated by it
I wasn't showing at all at 25 weeks. I didn't start showing until around 8 months, really! Now, I'm definitely not tiny like you, but a lot has to do with your height, the length of your torso, and your uterus. My doctor thought I was going to have a 5 lb baby and he was double that! Just crammed in there. But you should feel very lucky... my sister couldn't bend over, paint her toenails, nothing at 25 weeks. Once you start getting a belly everything gets super uncomfortable.

<3 Erica, Gonzo & Fozzie
Old 03-04-2013, 08:58 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
So cute, Allison!!

I started my 3rd trimester yesterday!
Yayyyy! Welcome to the home stretch! I was so excited to get to this point but now I'm so **** uncomfortable that I just want the next 9 weeks to fly by. (And for all the stuff that needs to get gone still to somehow do itself...)
I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth

Old 03-04-2013, 02:50 PM
Top Dog

22 weeks!

"Only when the last tree is cut, only when the last river is polluted, only when the last fish is caught, will they realize that you can’t eat money." –Native American proverb
Old 03-04-2013, 03:26 PM
Top Dog

Barbara, you look awesome!

I got 11 onesies at the thrift store for $8, and I don't think any of them have been worn at all. They all have super-cute gender neutral designs, too.

I currently have heartburn pretty much 24/7...

Old 03-04-2013, 05:09 PM
Top Dog

I'm 34 weeks as of yesterday. They officially will not stop me if I go into labor. *cue panic flail*

Also, I made this and I think it's cute. I picked out the green and Matt picked out the foxes. (It's a baby transportation device in case you can't tell.)

Untitled by taqroy, on Flickr

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Old 03-04-2013, 05:57 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taqroy View Post
I'm 34 weeks as of yesterday. They officially will not stop me if I go into labor. *cue panic flail*

UMMM THAT'S EIGHT WEEKS AWAY FOR ME. TWO MONTHS. NOT THREE. TWO.

My carpet still hasn't been ripped up.
I still don't have a crib.
I still want to re-take the SATs.
I STILL DON'T HAVE A NAME PICKED FOR MY BABY.
and every one of my siblings and cousins has been born at least 3 weeks early.

Thank you for your panic inducing notification, your fox baby transporter is ADORABLE. Where did you get the pattern for it?

Old 03-05-2013, 07:17 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Thank you for your panic inducing notification, your fox baby transporter is ADORABLE. Where did you get the pattern for it?
I'm always happy to spread the panic. I freaked out at 25 weeks, 30 weeks, and then at 34 when I realized that we could have a kid ANYTIME NOW. Somewhere between 25 and now though a LOT of stuff fell into place and I feel a ton more prepared than I did before. You'll get there I promise!!

The pattern came from Instructables. There are tons of them out there but I liked this one the best. Not a huge fan of the way the cut pattern is laid out though - I redid it entirely to make sure I had it right. Also, if you have a Joann's near you I have a coupon for 50% off you can use for the canvas. It's $11 a yard and you need two yards of it so it's a decent savings.

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Old 03-05-2013, 08:48 AM
Top Dog

I'm on holidays this week and I'll be 30 weeks on Friday. In honor of this milestone, I have decided to spend this week sleeping as much as possible since I'm about to learn the definition of sleep deprived.

I'm definitely worried about all the stuff that hasn't been done yet (hubby is *supposed* to be putting flooring in this weekend*) but it hasn't quite erupted to full blown panic. Yet.