Favorite Phone Apps?

So I got my phone a little less than a year ago (Droid Bionic) but I never really did apps. Mainly because I wasn't used to them and never had a computer or phone that I added them too.

Well, I've been slowly looking into them more and was curious what you all have for favorites?

I use Tapatalk and love it for the forum. Really does make things a lot more simple.

and just downloaded Swiftkey and OH MY GOD do I love it!

I really liked the idea of Swype but it autocorrected SO badly. No one says 'tippy' as much as it thought I did and in place of 'you'. It was so funny when I would talk to people who used swype also and we all made the same autocorrections. Got to the point I didn't even want to type on my phone at all.

But anyways, totally loving SwiftKeys, has made typing SO MUCH EASIER! I can now almost type without looking at the keyboard and it's creepy in it's intuition.

So, what are some of your favorite phone apps?

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Angry Birds! <<< Must have
Facebook
There is a frog one, that I can't remember the name of right now, you have baby frogs in a nursery, you do games with them & they catch dragonflies and grow, you can breed the frogs, etc etc. I think someone on here introduced me to it so someone might actually know the name of it.

And there is one kind of like the Paint pad thing on a computer, it is really cool. Also can't remember the name of it lol

Sorry not much help since I can't remember the names lol

-bogart-

Member of WHODAT Nation.
AfterFocus ,one of the best photo app i use.

I take way to many picture with my phone (HTC EVO 3D) and have 7 or so diffrent photo apps and always find myself going back to that one.

EDIT~ Pocketfrogs is cool also ,(what Dak was talking about)

Games , I love Super Dynamite Fishing and Dragon Story.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
- Zombie run. THE BEST running gps game ever. It's amazing. Entirely headphone based, so I gather supplies, run from zombies, and complete missions all during my run! It's such an awesome motivator

- Google app. Because sometimes..I just need google lol

- Siri. Does she count? because I'm pretty sure I'm in love with her.

- Spotify. Changed the way I listen to music and have music. Plus I love that it's legal :) so I can indulge in ever song I like or love or need or hear. all without the guilt!

- Yelp. I am a college student and I do have money to waste on restaurants/take-out that isn't AWESOME

- Mint. Keeps track of my finances and I can set budgets so I don't go over what I should. Keeps all bank accounts in one spot!

- Camera +. I already basically replaced my point and shoot cam with my iphone.. but this app just sweetens the deal

- Brain trainer. I like games.. but don't like feeling like I'm really wasting away my time lol this helps. I feel like I'm being somewhat productive

- Kindle. I like how inexpensive kindle books are on amazon :)

I forgot about Spotify!! How did I do that? I love it and use it everyday all the time.

Gonna look at the camera app since the quality of my camera phone bugs me to no end.

Saeleofu

Colornote, YouTube, Netflix, Daily Motion, Checkbook, NQ Android Booster, and my favorite game lately is Clickety Dog (though it's quite flawed). I HATE the Facebook app so I just use the browser for that. All the others I use regularly are built-in apps (navigation, calendar, alarm clock, etc).

I LOVE my android. I don't know how I survived without it.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
POCKETFROGS! Awesome game, thanks bogart!

Spotify = love

And the Zombie game Fran was talking about, I gotta try that out.

Well, I've spent my day off playing around with Apps. Good use of time.

I'm playing with Evernote right now and it's fun! Seems like it could be super useful

JacksonsMom

I always use my banking app to check on things. And Flashlight! is convenient -- I tend to use it a lot for a light. Facebook, twitter, instagram are used a lot.

As far as games, I love Unblock Me, Words with Friends, and any other brain-teasing type game.

Oh and uh I JUST discovered Agility Dog 3D and also Agility Games... freakin' love it. They're so cute, and I love playing them in times of boredom!

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Photobucket. My mind was blown when I discovered this app! Can upload pics directly from your phone instead of having to remove memory card and whatnot.

Flashlight. Because trying to navigate my way into the bathroom at night sucks without it lol.

Logo Quiz Game & iFunny for boredom busters.

Pandora radio.

Facebook.

Umm I also like my Dominos, Pizza Hut, and Papa Johns apps :rofl1:

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Plague Inc is an AWESOME GAME.

AirDroid. Makes getting stuff off my phone less of a hassle.

Instagram = LOVE. I'm @charliedogist on there. Or without the @. Can't remember.

Evernote is cool, but I'm not organized enough to really be able to use it. :p

AstroFile Manager is awesome, and I love Aldiko books for reading.

I play the hell out of some SuperSudoku and Solitare on my phone too.

Soundhound is great for identifying songs, and I use Pandora a lot when I don't care what exactly is playing, but Spotify FTW.

Also, StumbleUpon is an amazing time waster.

Handcent SMS messaging app is my absolute favorite messaging app. By far the best, and it has an emoji plugin I can use to text pictures to people who have iPhones and they can text the emoji pictures back to me. Basically and extended smiley type thing.

I like My Tracks for hiking/running/biking ect, and DropBox is pretty awesome too.

Members online

No members online now.