Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 10-25-2012, 12:37 PM
Top Dog

Default What did you do for your 21st (or whatever big birthday)

Inspired by Fran's birthday (lol Happy Birthday Fran!).

Share what you did for your 21st birthday, or 18th or 19th or even a sweet sixteen or 30th bash or whatever birthday you've ever celebrated in a kind of big way! Even if it was just hanging out with a few friends, or you don't drink, share anyway. Post pictures.

I celebrated my 21st birthday for like 5 days. My Birthday was on a Wednesday. On Tuesday, I had dinner with my family. My actual birthday, I had brunch with champagne, went to get my license renewed (I'm drunk in my driver's license photos, kind of horrifying), spent the day at the beach with my best friend from when I was a kid (with champagne), went out to dinner with my dad, then met up with my best friend and my then boss took us and my coworkers out for drinks and to play pool. I drank wayyy too much. Spent thursday hungover, and then Friday I went out with my roommates and a bunch of my other friends after work. We hung out at a lounge for a while and then went to a hookah bar. My mom made me two cakes. It was awesome.

I always try to make big birthday celebrations, though. Usually there is a lot less alcohol and a lot more zoo animals or barbecuing.

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 10-25-2012, 12:43 PM
Slave to the Aussie

VEGAS!

And it was awesome!
Old 10-25-2012, 12:47 PM
Top Dog

My 21st birthday was over spring break my senior year of college. I flew home to visit my parents in California, and knocked out some wedding planning while I was home. We went out to dinner.

My 16th birthday was just dinner with family.

I haven't had a birthday party or big celebration since I was 10 or so. I don't really enjoy being the center of attention simply because I was born!
Old 10-25-2012, 12:50 PM
Love My Mutt <3

The big birthday here is 19th...I'm pretty sure I went to allies and we had drinks. Really wasn't a big deal though, you can drink in private residence whatever age as long as your parents are aware and ok with it, so it was the same thing we had done for previous birthdays lol

My 21st, was spent at the nutcracker ballet.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 10-25-2012, 04:00 PM
orange iguanas.

For my 21st birthday I don't really remember what I actually did on that day... worked half the day, I know that. My brother bought me drinks in the hopes of getting me drunk. Which he failed at. I'm sure dinner and such was involved but for some reason the specifics of it evade me lol. OH yeah I got to bring home my rat babies.

The next day the whole fam rented a Pedal Pub. Which was fun, especially because I was too short to actually pedal, so I got to relax and laugh at everyone else I did not do any drinking. After that we went out to dinner.

Otherwise birthdays for me are like.... whatever. I just want a dinner at Olive Garden and then I'm happy.

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013
Old 10-25-2012, 04:14 PM
Chihuahua Power!

On my 21st birthday I went out to dinner with Ian, and then stopped to pick up drinks on the way home- I didn't even get carded! I really, really WANTED to get carded, so we stopped at the college liquor store. They ended up giving us each a shot to "celebrate" my birthday since they saw I was 21 on my license. Haha.

On my 16th birthday, my parents gave me $500 cash to spend. I ended up going to a huge mall with my mom and my best friend. I'm pretty sure we had lunch at the Rain Forest Cafe.

My most exciting birthday was my 25th birthday- we went ziplining through the cloud forest in Costa Rica

L to R: Chloe, Rylie, Emma, Tucker, and Rory
My Blog- Chihuahuas are not Sheep
Old 10-25-2012, 06:27 PM
Top Dog

My 21st birthday was pretty fun. Even though I'm not a drinker, I had a few, and my mom had been planning a big surprise birthday for me but I figured it out. There was about 50 of my closest family and friends so that was really nice! My dad even came, with my stepmom, etc, so it was nice to have my divorced parents together again. Old neighbors, etc. It was a good time. At my uncles house which is really big, and has an awesome backyard.

I also did dinner with both families (my mom's side and dads side). It was the never ending birthday.

Brit & Jackson

Old 10-25-2012, 06:34 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Jessie~ View Post
They ended up giving us each a shot to "celebrate" my birthday since they saw I was 21 on my license. Haha
Isn't Ian younger than you?
Old 10-25-2012, 06:40 PM
Top Dog

In France it's 18 and I can't remember much to be honest (but I was drinking before that anyway). So boring, lol. Our big birthday party (my sister and I) was when we turned 17 though, last year or high school. Our parents rented a room and we had a DJ and everything... I was with my first boyfriend too... we probably had like 40 people in there. It was awesome.
Old 10-25-2012, 06:47 PM
Jerk.

Drank all the way to Seward, throwing the empties at road signs. Passed the boss's RV at least twice. Bought beer without being IDed while still 20, got IDed while buying beer after being 21 for 15 minutes. Pretty sure we ran over a bunny by accident. Went halibut fishing. Took someone elses brain medication. Got sea sick for the first time.

ETA: Next year Microsoft is giving me a pretty good gift.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
Sometimes BOTH sides are just full of sh1t.
AKpostal
Blog?
MyDrunkAdmin