Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 10-29-2012, 07:19 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Uh yeah what.... The.... Hellllllll is up with the zombie head aquariums? And why did he kill all the military dudes? Guys with weapons that KNOW how to use them aren't an asset?

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 10-29-2012, 07:32 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
And why did he kill all the military dudes? Guys with weapons that KNOW how to use them aren't an asset?
Well, last time we saw the military dudes, they were dropping serious fire on the streets of the cities and executing people. So, I'd probably be pretty wary too.

Haven't seen the new episode yet, though I am caught up to this point.

I think this is pretty relevant, though:

Old 10-29-2012, 07:47 PM
aka RedHotBabe

Count me in the group of people wondering why he opened fire on all of the military guys and keeps creepy aquariums full of zombie heads. Who was the chick sprawled out on his bed?
Old 10-29-2012, 07:55 PM
<------ CLAIM! ^_^

I did, but the last scene was weird!!! ESP the way the music swelled & the close up of his face, then the faces of the heads... Yikes!

What does everyone think about Merle, he seems like almost a dare I say it ... A decent person :/. Almost afraid of the governor. Also didn't everyone notice how the governor's scavenge group represented Rick's only kind of like an Anti-Rick group?
Old 10-29-2012, 08:01 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

the last time I remember seeing the military folks was in a flashback to the very beginning when they were trying to "contain" the virus.

So yeah, don't get the seek them out, act like a friend, tell them about a friend that I actually already murdered and stuck in my zombie aquarium, and then kill them all.

Wonder what his plans are with Andrea and the other lady (I cannot remember her name). the fact that he keeps dancing around not giving them their weapons back tells me they need to get out of there

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 10-30-2012, 12:52 AM
<------ CLAIM! ^_^

Michonne (Andrea's companion) is a true friend, you can tell they have really bonded over the months they have been surviving on their own, they can communicate with just a look btw them.

He wants them to stay there I guess, he knows Michonne is a valued warrior but he knows he can never "control" her like he can Merle because Merle is er... Not as smart as Michonne
Old 10-30-2012, 08:25 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogdragoness View Post
because Merle is er... Not as smart as Michonne
That is putting it lightly lol.

I got weird vibes from the Gov from the beginning I think they need to be out of there asap but I dont really think he will let them go. So we can pretty much rule out Merle and Andrea that was spying on Ricks crew now right? And who do you think opened the gate at the end?
Old 10-31-2012, 03:09 AM
Wu-Tang Steph

I'm not sure how they're going to do the whole Governor deal, but they're basically giving you glimpses (the murder of the military guys, the heads in the aquarium) into his depravity.

Since they don't know where the prison is, I'm not sure if he will let them go or not. In the comic Andrea and Michonne reached the prison with every one, and the Governor meets all of them when they find track the crashed helicopter and convinces them to come check Woodbury out and then traps them because he wants to know the location the prison/their supplies. All sorts of brutal torture occurs then he "lets them escape" with one of the guards that was tricking them only to find the location of the prison, but since Andrea and Michonne don't know that yet I'm not sure!
Old 11-04-2012, 10:20 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Wow... Heavy episode tonight

G.K. Chesterton

Old 11-04-2012, 10:22 PM
treehugging clicker freak

I know I don't know how I feel about it yet :/

Maddie CGC .:. Cocker Spaniel .:. 12 y/o
Bailey CGC .:. Shetland Sheepdog .:. 5 y/o