Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 10-15-2012, 12:27 AM
Happy Meal. Yum.

Thanks everyone! I'm glad someone is happy for me!!!! ^_^

I get to go and see which male I want hopefully on Saturday, so I'll try to get some pics of the pups then They aren't even on their website, I only heard about them from a lady who fosters for the same rescue. So hopefully everything falls in place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy's Valkyrie View Post
Yay! It's fantastic that you're the first in your family with a degree, I am too Just because it doesn't mean anything to some people doesn't mean it can't be a really awesome achievement for you <3 Where are you going for your next one??

Congats on the puppy, can't wait to see how it grows up. Red is a fantastic color for a BC!
Thank you! ^_^ I've always wanted a red BC so I'm lucky they had so many reds lol

It's going to be WSU. Not the best school in the world, but I wanted it to be in Washington as it's much cheaper in state and WSU just seems to fit what I need.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moth View Post
Congratulations on graduation Feels awesome, doesn't it...

Yay, puppy...this thread is useless without pictures Also I demand pictures of Art
Ok Ok, Art pics will be up tomorrow, I have a TON lol I'll have to get the pup pics in a few days though, not really sure I can post the pics they sent me via email, but I promise to post them as soon as I get them

Thanks!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snark View Post
Congrats! I'm so happy for you and I agree with everyone - peektures, please! I'd like to see Art's running gear and vest, as well as puppy and/or mama dog pics!
Thanks, pup pics to come later.

I'll get a pic of Arts vest, we just went running with him, but found out we may need to get one that is just a tad smaller. It wiggles a bit, so I'm going to try to get that done tomorrow and then pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doberluv View Post
Sounds like things are really going well for you. Congratulations are in order for your pushing through to achieve your education. Fantastic! And such an exciting time....a new puppy! You will be busy, but that's what keeps us going I think. Best of luck to you. Hope you post more and yes, lots of pictures when you get a chance.
Thank you so much!

I think I would go crazy if it weren't for keeping busy sometimes lol So the puppy will help with my down times. I've been fawning over everyone else's puppies at work and it makes me realize how ready I am to deal with all of the puppy madness.
Old 10-15-2012, 02:00 AM
pointer/labrador/terrier

Congrats in both directions.

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

love comes in many directions with mary

Side by side on the sofa sat three annoyed dogs and one smug cat
and then in came a little white kitten,